• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I eat therefore I am

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I eat when I'm atressed. I eat when im sad. I eat when I want to die.

I eat more than anyone can imagine. I just binged. I need to purge. I hate purging. This does me no good. I hate myself. I need to die.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I need to die so people don't have to put up with me.

M

mooncat

we like you so that wont work.
I binge eat too.
Sorry your hurting so
mooncatxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

we like you so that wont work.
I binge eat too.
Sorry your hurting so
mooncatxx
I'm so overweight. I'm so short. I may not weigh as much as someone else but I'm way too overweight for my height.

I better go now

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

I'm so overweight. I'm so short. I may not weigh as much as someone else but I'm way too overweight for my height.
Me too. Struggled with it all my life - gives me massively low self-esteem. You are not alone in this!!! But...I know I'm honest and truthful and caring and I believe in fairness and justice and I know there are so many other f****** out there in the real world who DON'T and by God, I'm better than THEM and so are you! x

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I need to go away again.

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

I need to go away again.
Oh, Ok, so ignore my basically supportive post and just continue to construct a mire of despondency around yourself...do you really want to change your life? I have my doubts...so convince me.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Of course I want to change my life. It's not going the way I think it should. I need to have purpose in life and I don't have it right now. I worked for about two months recently but other than that I haven't worked or had purpose since 2012. I'm a failure according to someone close to me. I need therapy (and I'm in it). I've had a lot of trauma. And when I say a lot, I don't even know how much trauma I've had.

I'm in a bad way. Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. I really do. Replies mean I still am cared about.

I need help. I hope my therapy appt goes well.

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

Of course I want to change my life.
I'm in a bad way. Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. I really do. Replies mean I still am cared about.
I need help. I hope my therapy appt goes well.
Nobody's life goes the way they think it should. Everyone thinks they need a purpose in life, but most never achieve it. My son - who is 28 - has been unemployed for three years. I appreciate you may have suffered more trauma than most - and heck - that makes life more difficult for you than most, granted. But you thinking you're less than other people or inferior to other people...what a nonsense! You are no worse and no better than anyone else because in the end we are all equal...we all get born (random chance where and to whom you're born) and we all die some day. So FFS stop putting yourself down, dwelling on what other people may or may not think of you and fight back
You can never totally rely on anyone else in this life. You have to learn how to be totally independent and self-sufficient. It's a sad and lonely course sometimes, but it makes you strong, and I'm saying this from my own jaded experience, and with much love to you x

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Nobody's life goes the way they think it should. Everyone thinks they need a purpose in life, but most never achieve it. My son - who is 28 - has been unemployed for three years. I appreciate you may have suffered more trauma than most - and heck - that makes life more difficult for you than most, granted. But you thinking you're less than other people or inferior to other people...what a nonsense! You are no worse and no better than anyone else because in the end we are all equal...we all get born (random chance where and to whom you're born) and we all die some day. So FFS stop putting yourself down, dwelling on what other people may or may not think of you and fight back
You can never totally rely on anyone else in this life. You have to learn how to be totally independent and self-sufficient. It's a sad and lonely course sometimes, but it makes you strong, and I'm saying this from my own jaded experience, and with much love to you x

Thank you.
So much.

I appreciate you replying back to me.

I feel like I'm worse than others but I KNOW I'm not. I feel like I don't deserve anything in this life. But I know I do.

I'm trying my hardest to get through everyday and it's so hard.