• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't want to be insecure anymore;;

RedRoseBeauty

RedRoseBeauty

I've realised recently how insecure i am,
if my boyfriend so much as talks to an old female friend i assume he fancies her and wants to sleep with her.
i hate thinking this way, if i could i'd make sure he only spoke to lads and not girls too, he's already stopped hanging round with certain girls because i give him a hard time about it.

I wish i didn't think this way but i just can't help it
& i don't even know truely why i feel this way.
it's stupid how much things like this can affect me.
I was really happy this morning,
until i looked at my boyfriends facebook profile and i saw like 2 girls talking to him on there and one of them put like 'i miss you lotsa love' and i was like :/

How do i stop being this way?
If i don't stay with my boyfriend I know it will affect me other relationships in the future :(

x

D

DELATEXT

CBT

YOU COULD TRY CBT,
Cognitive behavioral therapy (or cognitive behavioral therapies or CBT) is a psychotherapeutic approach that aims to solve problems concerning dysfunctional emotions, behaviors and cognitions through a goal-oriented, systematic procedure. The title is used in diverse ways to designate behavior therapy, cognitive therapy, and to refer to therapy based upon a combination of basic behavioral and cognitive research.[1]
SEE YOUR DOCTOR FOR GUIDANCE THINK THIS WOULD HELP YOU. LOOK atlivinglifetothefull.com or moodgym.
BOTH THESE ARE ON LINE CBT SITES.

:welcome::grouphug:

RedRoseBeauty

RedRoseBeauty

Thanks for those links i will have a look into them :)

I have thought about going to my doctor buh i'm just so ashamed :/

D

DELATEXT

do not

do not be ashamed your illness is causing this, and your doctor will understand and help ,
good luck hope things change for the good

:welcome: