• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I don't want to be here..

G

Gem

I havent had counciling yet, i tried over Christmas, waste of time. Did it help you at all? Xx

Mummyoftwo

Mummyoftwo

I havent had counciling yet, i tried over Christmas, waste of time. Did it help you at all? Xx
It honestly did but six weeks isn't enough and it was only once a week session and they lasted an hour maybe two if I did get talking

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Please, if things get bad call the Samaritans for free on 116 123, I'm hoping it still works if you don't have any calling credit.

Also it may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help.

I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

G

Gem

I know im a stranger but i have credit to talk you if you need it, im no doctor but i am a mum with an hear if you need someone to listen it until you can get back to your counciling or take the advice from above if things get too heavy. Xx

Mummyoftwo

Mummyoftwo

I know im a stranger but i have credit to talk you if you need it, im no doctor but i am a mum with an hear if you need someone to listen it until you can get back to your counciling or take the advice from above if things get too heavy. Xx
Thank you both I mostly text though fb messenger and WhatsApp but I'll keep the number in my phone in case