• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

i dont understand

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i can think of loads of things i`d like to do to get out the house and start to feel better again, then just one look in the mirror can leave me incapable of having a half normal life. i carnt stand looking at myself in the mirror and it just turns everything upside down, i dont reconise myself or anything.

i`ve suffered with deppression for a while and its hit me in many ways, i just want to get out the house for a bit now. i`m sick of going in rutts and it turning any plans i had in the oposite direction then i just end up staying in weeks/months on end.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
when i`m around people i`m blacking out and talking in tongues, then after words i`m feeling incredibly low and going over it in my head,, i dont understand what i`m doing but i know i dont really care about people around me no matter the situation.

its really takeing its toll out of me after the blackouts and i dont know if i`ve done it enough to see myself live alone forever, you dont just keep getting handed chances in life.:cry:

my doc said i might be suffering from a sicosis, but i`ve always been on deppresents.

Last edited:
shaun3210

shaun3210

Have you got a CPN or see any other MH staff Scott? Maybe worth having a word with them about it or your Doc?

I got stuck at home and hardly went out for over a year and it’s tough to break, I go out with my support worker once or twice a week now which I hope will help me to get out as easily as I used to be able do :)

schiz01

schiz01

Hi scott
I sympathize with how you feel
Id work with your doc on this ....the more help you can get the better

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i see a pychiatrist once in a while, she tried to get me somone from a team to come see but it was a reguler cpn. i think it was a sicossis team i dont know i forgot. thats somthing new i totally dont understand.

thanks for your replys, it doas help.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i put a mirror next to my computer a few weeks ago, all i wanted before i had my breakdown is to start acting more like myself and after my break down i think it would help more if i just acted more like myself.
everytime i look in this mirror i wish i could catch cancer or a fatal illness to end my life. when i look in the mirror i know ther is absalutly nothing to live for.

schiz01

schiz01

i put a mirror next to my computer a few weeks ago, all i wanted before i had my breakdown is to start acting more like myself and after my break down i think it would help more if i just acted more like myself.
everytime i look in this mirror i wish i could catch cancer or a fatal illness to end my life. when i look in the mirror i know ther is absalutly nothing to live for.
Dont believe what that mirror tells you ...mirrors lie sometimes
Theres actually a name for it i think.....like when anorexics look in the mirror and see them self as fat.