I dont understand this anymore

B

biggerdandy

I've made massive strides in the last month

1. I came out to my mother about my gender, she seems ok with it so far (though doesnt approve of me crossdressing in front of her

2. Im starting to accept my dog died, and Im starting to feel I am slowly moving forward

3. Im in physio for my back and its helping

4. I've been training hard and I feel physically a lot better in myself fitness wise

5. Im actually able to smile again.

But I cant understand why some of my symptoms of depression aren't clearing up. I feel mentally exhausted and unable to think straight or quickly. My head feels fuzzy and unable to gather my thoughts or knuckle down to work.

B

biggerdandy

Is it anything to do with your diet the depression.I get very low moods if I am too low in carbohydrate and I find eating potatoes helps.Really I tried this since finding this book,and now everytime i am very depressed I eat a potato and my depression lifts.

Potatoes Not Prozac: How to Control Depression, Food Cravings and Weight Gain: Amazon.co.uk: Kathleen Desmaisons: 9781847390530: Books
I read up on feel good foods when my symptoms start. Im also quite active these days so I make sure I stay hydrated and eat a lot of potato/sweet potato, fresh fruit and veg etc. My diets pretty good overall. I think a lot of it's probably down to how I see myself