• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I dont understand this anymore

B

biggerdandy

I've made massive strides in the last month

1. I came out to my mother about my gender, she seems ok with it so far (though doesnt approve of me crossdressing in front of her

2. Im starting to accept my dog died, and Im starting to feel I am slowly moving forward

3. Im in physio for my back and its helping

4. I've been training hard and I feel physically a lot better in myself fitness wise

5. Im actually able to smile again.

But I cant understand why some of my symptoms of depression aren't clearing up. I feel mentally exhausted and unable to think straight or quickly. My head feels fuzzy and unable to gather my thoughts or knuckle down to work.

B

biggerdandy

Nikita said:
Is it anything to do with your diet the depression.I get very low moods if I am too low in carbohydrate and I find eating potatoes helps.Really I tried this since finding this book,and now everytime i am very depressed I eat a potato and my depression lifts.

Potatoes Not Prozac: How to Control Depression, Food Cravings and Weight Gain: Amazon.co.uk: Kathleen Desmaisons: 9781847390530: Books
I read up on feel good foods when my symptoms start. Im also quite active these days so I make sure I stay hydrated and eat a lot of potato/sweet potato, fresh fruit and veg etc. My diets pretty good overall. I think a lot of it's probably down to how I see myself

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L Whats the point,dont understand anymore Depression Forum 3
Wheelie Bin Barry Sad, dont understand, am i that bad a person? Depression Forum 14
S how do i put a title on something i dont understand Depression Forum 3
K I dont know what to do! Everything just got worse as I grew up. Depression Forum 2
G i dont know what to do anymore Depression Forum 3
M Wanting to go out, but dont having anything to do there Depression Forum 11
lifecangetbetter I hardly have anything, i dont even have a real human experience when it comes down to it Depression Forum 12
Carol1952 I dont know what is happening to me Depression Forum 23
M Dont want to go on Another day Depression Forum 10
lifecangetbetter I dont want to participate in this consciousness anymore Depression Forum 12
dedsh0t I dont know what do .. Depression Forum 8
B People think i dont care Depression Forum 2
TylersOutlet24 Depression/Anxiety - never ending emotional rollercoaster you DONT want to be on. Depression Forum 3
Carol1952 I dont know what to do I feel so depressed because I feel like I am losing my best friend. Depression Forum 10
S Dont want to be here anymore Depression Forum 3
L I DONT WÀNT TO GO TO BED Depression Forum 12
Carol1952 Feeling depressed and confused and I dont know why. Depression Forum 122
A I dont want to be here anymore but dont want to die Depression Forum 2
AnxiousE So, for those who dont have bipolar, what do your elevated moods look like? Depression Forum 10
A What do you do when you feel people dont care? Depression Forum 20
N I just wish i had a second chance. i know i dont deserve it. but if i could just have one more chance just one Depression Forum 6
G i dont know whats happening to me Depression Forum 1
A I dont want to live in this world anymore Depression Forum 32
A Depression Diagnosis has ruined my life forever. I dont want to live anymore. Depression Forum 16
angry butterfly Dont feel at all well. Depression Forum 2
M I dont think i love anyone? Depression Forum 5
P I need help i dont know what to do. Depression Forum 3
P Dont feel like i can cope anymore Depression Forum 2
B I dont know what to do anymore Depression Forum 15
Y Feel Hopeless, down... Dont know what to do Depression Forum 3
soulsearcher i dont know why im still alive Depression Forum 64
G I dont know whats wrong with me Depression Forum 4
M I dont want to be here anymore... Depression Forum 3
F So depressed i dont even love my daughter Depression Forum 5
S i dont want to hurt anymore Depression Forum 2
A I dont know what to do, how to help my fiance with depression and the stage of our relation Depression Forum 26
J My fiance of 10 months is depressed, and I dont know what to do. Depression Forum 5
little rose dont know what to do tired Depression Forum 1
P got new CPN proper pshycriatric department help i dont know what to say Depression Forum 3
nickybow86 I just .. dont know Depression Forum 10
S I just dont know what to do? Depression Forum 2
A I dont know what's wrong with me Depression Forum 3
P I dont even know how i feel anymore. Depression Forum 2
N I Dont know what to do anymore Depression Forum 7
L I dont know what I am anymore... Depression Forum 5
C Major incident - dont know where to turn Depression Forum 12
B Struggling with copein dont no what to do Depression Forum 3
I Dont look Back Depression Forum 4
M I dont think he loves me anymore. Depression Forum 2
Fairy Lucretia i dont feel well Depression Forum 21