• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I don't trust me, I never did.

G

gotmeunderwater

Since kid I don't have self-trust. When I was 8/9 I was scared of asking to play football with others kids in school because I feared they would make fun of me because I didn't know how to play (I always played football outside of the school but I didn't stayed much time in a team because I always started to feel hated for my lack of skill). I couldn't sleep alone till my 10/11 years, my mom would lay me down, but in minutes I would come after her crying or scared with something in my room. At 11 or 12 my teacher spoke to my parents to put me in a psychologist because I talked to myself out loud.
My parents divorced when I was 12/13 and I never felt much attention and affection from my father but my mom always did everything for me. At age of 14 I start to have problems and begin to self-harm, at 15 I tried to suicide and I just went to family's doctor 1 or 2 times but hospitals make feel so anxious I can't feel good inside so I barely talk something about me, back then I ended up saying everything was fine and that I went through everything.
Today, it's the same thing, but in a different scenario. Recently I broke up with my girlfriend because I didn't feel enough for her and thought she needed better (I regret this so much). Like her, people are always saying that I'm a good person, that I'm smart and pretty, but I don't feel it. I hate me and I hate that. I hate that I can't see the Brightside of things. My conclusion is that I have always been my greatest enemy and I'm tired of it but I never change. I can't really see the blue sky outside because I myself put a gray cloud over me. Sometimes I feel like suicide and self-harm again but I start to feel guilty for having that kind of thoughts. At this point I don't know anything of my mental health. I think I have social anxiety because I'm always afraid of seeing someone I know or to have some social interaction that happens fast. Sometimes I feel like I can do anything and I try, but at some point, I end up telling myself that I really can't and that I'm just being stupid. Then I feel unmotivated for a few days until I feel motivated again. Sometimes I feel very angry at everything, even my closed ones and that's not healthy.
I am afraid that one day I may go down and end up doing what I did in the past, I try to fight everything but the snowball only grows with each passing day.
Thanks if you read this whole text!! Say something!

J

JeanPierre

Well that is horrible to feel that way.
I hope you find your answers to help you.
The stress is real right now.
Welcome here.

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

"Sometimes I feel like suicide and self-harm again but I start to feel guilty for having that kind of thoughts."

Why should you feel guilty for having that kind of thoughts? A thought is just a thought, and our mind is a thought generator.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L I don't trust antidepressants Depression Forum 6
M I feel alone and I don't trust anyone. Depression Forum 6
B I don't like who I see in the mirror. Depression Forum 6
N I don't have anyone. I hate being alive i truly hate it Depression Forum 30
L Hole inside me, I don't know what I need Depression Forum 3
Floridasteve78 Want to die bit don't know why! Depression Forum 7
S I should be feeling good about tomorrow but I don't. Depression Forum 9
calmleaves ***TRIGGER WARNING*** i wanna die wanna die but don't really wanna die Depression Forum 6
MeAndMyDepression Don't you hate seeing people flaunting their happiness? Depression Forum 75
S I achieved something this morning but I don't feel good about it. Depression Forum 8
X I feel so tired all the time. I just don't want to live like this. Depression Forum 18
lifecangetbetter i don't like anyone Depression Forum 9
mirrormaker I don't even know what could make me happy Depression Forum 7
NoNameRequired I don't want to do anything Depression Forum 13
soulsearcher Don't like nighttime Depression Forum 12
Fairy Lucretia i don't want to talk to the doctor on tuesday x Depression Forum 5
F It feels like I don't belong in this world. Depression Forum 17
D I just let my problems stay as is and I don't do anything about them... too anxious to do what's needed, too depressed to want to do anything at all Depression Forum 4
T I don't know which is the right place for me Depression Forum 3
D I've been getting stalked and bullied for years and I just don't know what to do anymore... Depression Forum 3
F I don't want to live anymore. Depression Forum 32
J Don't want to wake up in the am Depression Forum 9
S Don't want to be in the world anymore Depression Forum 12
V I don't think I can do this anymore, too overwhelming to bare i'm just tired of it all Depression Forum 2
C I just don't get it... Depression Forum 2
P I Feel Like I Don't Have Almost None Happiness Hormones Left In Me Depression Forum 12
J I am lost and don't know what to do or think Depression Forum 14
Fairy Lucretia i don't want my aunt to die Depression Forum 4
Bezerker I need help and don't know where to post Depression Forum 10
Fairy Lucretia i don't feel well Depression Forum 9
W I need to unload and don't know how to talk about stuff so this is my shout in to the void Depression Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia people that don't understand MI /depression Depression Forum 15
Fairy Lucretia do you care if people don't like you? Depression Forum 29
S Ever felt sad but don't know why? What's going on :\ Depression Forum 8
E I don't know what I'm feeling anymore Depression Forum 7
October Rust i don't want to do this anymore Depression Forum 8
babysharkdududu I don't know anymore Depression Forum 4
T I don't want to be alive anymore Depression Forum 4
U A part of me doesn't want to go, but I don't have anything to stay around for Depression Forum 26
P I don't like my own birthday. What about you? Depression Forum 27
D Don't want to be alone anymore Depression Forum 15
S I don't know what is wrong with me! Help! Depression Forum 8
J HELP! Had my first therapy session today. Don't know if I should continue further. Depression Forum 13
I Don't know how much more can take :( Depression Forum 8
TwistersofThoughts I don't understand Depression Forum 12
A Suffering from a depression whose reason I don't realise. Depression Forum 13
Mummyoftwo I don't know... Depression Forum 4
S I don't want a job, but it's what people have to do. Depression Forum 27
S I just don't know anymore Depression Forum 4
S Abruptly losing motivation and don't know what to do Depression Forum 3