• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

i don't think i can give up hurting myself

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

and i think this might mean me and bf hermit won't last in our realtionship
he cries when i do it and that makes me feel so guilty but i need to do it to survive x
idk what to do x

B

blackrainbow

But if he didn't get upset when you did it there would be something seriously wrong. It means he cares about you. I don't know if you have help with your problems or not but if you don't that would be a good step. If you do have help, I feel you, it can be hard to get out of that cycle but I have had years off from it and I don't know, one day something inside of me just changed and I felt like I didn't need to do it any more (very very rarely). Sorry if this isn't helpful, I hope you're ok.

Delilah67

Delilah67

I’m sorry you’re self-harming, have you tried all the dbt suggestions? Head in bucket water, holding ice, cold shower etc ?
I’m probably telling you to suck eggs ... I’m sorry !
sending you big hugs xxx

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
I i don't know? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
wraziel I don't wanna work anymore Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
Fairy Fountain I don't believe that I have BPD. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 21
Fairy Fountain I just don't know what to do. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
K I don't understand love Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
M I don't want to be here anymore idk what to do Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
Fairy Fountain I don't know what to do. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 25
Fairy Fountain I don't know how to stand up for myself. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 27
C My friend needs me, but I don't know if I am strong enough Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
T I don't want to be alive (tw?) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
Fairy Lucretia don't feel well Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
megirl Don't know what to think Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 113
B I don't know anything Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
D I I don't understand Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 23
Fairy Lucretia don't agree with diagnosis x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
V I don't know what I need Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
B I don't fit in to society because of my bpd and other mental illnesses Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
E My therapist told me I don't have BPD but... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
Fairy Lucretia because i don't hurt myself as much Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
trueloveseeker "BPD - Borderlines Don't Cant & Won't Love You or Attach To You" Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 17
EarthChild I don't fee real Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
T I don't think I'll ever find love Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 17
P I don't know what to do about my ex who has BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
D I don't know what to call this thread but please read it Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 37
P I don't feel like myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
L I considered hurting myself tonight Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 16
J Hurting myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
M hurting Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
W Unstable Relationships - Accidentally Hurting Others Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
C I want to kill myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
soulsearcher saw this and it really made me think about myself and other bpd sufferers Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
M Being kind to myself. How? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
L my opinion of myself is based on the opinion of others Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
T i scare myself, i am about to lose everything Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
R I hate myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
L Struggling to accept life after years of trying to kill myself. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
UnstableSolace Letting myself get treated badly, help Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
L Comparing myself / getting angry about boyfriend's past Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
S I'm afraid of myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
V I tried to harm myself today... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
O Struggling to forgive myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 34
S I'm taking a vow of silence (I feel ashamed of myself) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
S I'm Fighting A Battle With Myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1