I don't see a way out

L

Lyria90

Mams dead, nanny's dead, sisters are self obsessed.
Dad's going into a home very soon, a high chance I'll end up homeless shortly after.
Likely I'll have to give up my dogs, my reason for living.
I don't know what to do, I have the means to end it so easily.
Life is beating the living hell out of me and I'm just too tired to continue
Dunno why I'm posting this, I don't wanna do this any more

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Please get some help visit your GP or A/E ASAP.
You don't have to die, you would surely get social housing? Many allow pets.
I'm sorry for your loss, have you tried beareavement counselling?
Please don't end your life.
We're here to help you.
Take care

Foxjo

Foxjo

I truly believe that there is always a solution. You just need to know where to look for the right support.
R U in the UK?
Do you have access to mental health services?

L

Lyria90

I'm in ireland, already tied in with mental health services but they don't seem to care that much, guess I got unlucky there. I've tried many things to sort this situation none of which have worked. I can't do it, I guess I may be a weak person for it but I've been crippled by crap after crap and I can't do it

Foxjo

Foxjo

I'm in ireland, already tied in with mental health services but they don't seem to care that much, guess I got unlucky there. I've tried many things to sort this situation none of which have worked. I can't do it, I guess I may be a weak person for it but I've been crippled by crap after crap and I can't do it
Could you go back to your doctor and ask to be referred to some talking therapies? They have services that help with bereavement, I dont think you have had enough support with the death of your mam?

Your not weak, you are just suffering and when you are so low you cant rationally see a way forward, thats why you need others around you pointing you in the right direction.

Hopefully some of our Irish members will come across your thread and offer some practical support to you.
Hugs
Fox

L

Lyria90

It's been sorted, he's either going to a home this weekend or early next week.
I can't afford a mortgage. Guess it's over

nickybow86

nickybow86

Lyria I am also In Ireland..
You will be entitled to social welfare and if you go into your local office they might even be able to get the council to buy your house and you rent the house off them like through the raz scheme. There is always hope. Please don't be thinking negative , I know it's hard but this will pass too. Where in Ireland do you live

L

Lyria90

I'm in Dublin.
I find it hard to be in any way positive, I have no one ,no friends, remaining family are totally useless

Foxjo

Foxjo

Please reach out and ask for help. Great advice from Nickybow86, hope you will look into it.
Keep talking
Hugs
Fox