I dont know where to start

T

theGreenman

I hope I have the right place and sorry if I haven't

I don't know where to turn to and i'm starting to get concerned

On the surface things should be fine, I am as healthy as you could expect for my age (48) I have somewhere to live and a job.

I have a good network of friends. I should talk to them but I am the one people turn to and I don't want to let people down.

I have a partner, well sometimes I do, at the moment they are so frustrated they keep walking away, which I don't blame her for.

I walk around as if everything is fine but its like there is a dark cloud in my head

my partner gets frustrated because they see the person minus the public face

We don't live together and she also insist on talking by text which I hate and we always end up arguing through miscommunication

I should go and talk to someone but I don't even know where to start or whats wrong with me

Maybe there is nothing wrong I don't know

I guess just out of desperation I wanted to say something out loud

calypso

calypso

Admin
I would suggest that yhou try a therapist of some kind. I think that a local CBT therapist might be able to help you with isolating what is wrong and how to address it in a change in your behaviour and feelings as a result. If you look up BAC or BACAP if you in Britain, then they can usually point you in the direction of someone near you.

T

theGreenman

Thank you for your kind advice and for taking the time.
I think part of my problem is I know what some of the issues are and I don't want them to be so.
I have moment s when I am lost and I feel on edge and then brief ones where I have an even worse feeling which is knowing what some of the issues are to a degree
I have just had another night of broken sleep and nightmares
I am aware I need to do something or I am going to be in serious trouble