• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't know where else to turn

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

I'm sorry for posting yet again.
I'm feeling at a place I've never quite felt before. I've been depressed for most of my life on and off, I've been suicidal before.
Today I feel different, beyond depressed, beyond caring, beyond hope, past despair. I feel like it's all over, like it's always been over. There's that phrase used flippantly - I've lost the will to live. I really have.
I don't know what to do

FriendsAreFriends

FriendsAreFriends

The hardship of life...

Dear friend.

What to reply to a person who has lost the will to live...??? I really dont know. Yet in my life I have made a decition. I realize that I have friends and family - however stupid they act sometimes - they really care about me, so I know they will be struck with greif.... So I have decided to take their ignorance a step further into the realization that all people are vounrable.

Wanting to "do it all off" is not a mental illness, theese are thoughts most people get when things go really bad...

There are lots of people - especially on this web site - that, even if they dont know you, they really care.

And so I encourage you to realize your dreams. The more a person is dragged down, the wiser you get. And as some sort of comfort: maybe the day will come that you will
be able to help others with your experiance.

The whole world suffers - it is our duty to be compationate.

Your friend in spirit.

Kenneth.

Kerome

Kerome

Don't worry, it's just tired, it will come back. :)

But seriously as long as you are not fretting about it, or sent into an over anxious tailspin, you can just carry on. It's one unusual mental state among many. Wait and it will pass. Maybe meditate a little on the people in your life and how you feel connected to them, in a positively balanced way.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
(((((Sparkly)))))

I'm sorry you have got to that point. Please keep yourself safe, it might that your mind is tired from doing all this fighting. Can you get yourself under a duvet and wrap yourself up tightly and even curl up on the sofa or in bed and watch some trashy tele or something?

xxx

chazxxx

chazxxx

Im sorry your feeling this way.
Im not sure what i can say to be constructive but i just wanted to send a msg of support, and please dont appologise for posting. Its ok to share how you feel. We all need someone to talk to and i for one am glad you can share it here with us.
Im sorry i cant be more helpful to you, but i can offer hugs? :hug5:

Xx

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Thank you for your replies x
I'm teary, first time in years!
I've got therapy now - there's a tiny glint of hope that I may feel better after
I know I'm not alone in feeling like this, that doesn't help. For all of my years of s/h, o/d's and suicide attempts I've never felt this bad x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I hope therapy goes as well as these things do and you feel a little better after.

xxx

chazxxx

chazxxx

Im so sorry :hug5:
At the risk of sounding terribly cliche and usually optimistic (for me) perhaps this is your lowest point and in which case the only way from here is up. :hug5:

Hope therapy will help you tomorrow

Xx

T

Taffy

Sparkly, just wanted to send you a safe hug hope that's ok, lots of best wishes too, xxxxlove from me Taffy xx

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

I honestly don't know what to do with myself.my friend is trying her hardest but she just doesn't get it - I'm just hearing blah blah blah.
I don't quite know how to end it all

FriendsAreFriends

FriendsAreFriends

:low: zzz :)

New day new possibillities!

But when the sun goes down it is night...

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

I honestly don't know what to do next, I'm treading on new ground here. I know I have to pick my children up at 3 so I can't do anything before that, I'm the only person that can do that. I suposse still having that rational thought is a good thing.
I'm scared though, scared for my life. I feel out of control

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Please don't give up, I know it's hard because I myself tried to end it this monday gone as well as 4 other attempts this year. But i'm soo glad I didn't succeed. At the time you think and feel differently? but I really am glad I didn't succeed. Your not alone and you can get through this, it's just hard to do so but that's what friends are for, to be there for you during the tough times.