• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i dont know whats wrpmg with me

F

feron100

i dont know whats wrong with me

Ever since I done mdma a year back I have been feeling spaced out when I go outside and stuff,yesterday I went into a mall and felt really dis orientated I just wanna know whats wrong with me so I can get right support I dunno I just feel different as of late.i just wanna get back to normal so im happy again.
I also feel more horny and shit

Last edited:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That is quite a common feeling but there is something out there, you just don't know about it at the moment.

xxx

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
Are you doing any or done any other non-prescription drugs?

F

feron100

I'm on a palpiredone injection but I've been feeling the same on/off this stuff

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I would go back to a Doctor and tell them about how you are feeling at the moment.

x

F

feron100

Thank you both very help full I just know the medication isn't doing it for me as I have felt it way before any medication it just feels weird when I'm outside and in shops

F

feron100

If the mdma did affect my neuro transmitters can this get fixed

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
ive much personal experience of MDMA, I find it hard to believe it could have effected you that long after!! how much did you take? ive happily ate half a gram in one eve with no ill affects before. did you change any meds around the time?

F

feron100

I wasn't on any meds at that time it was only recently I've been on meds I did half a gram in one night and bombed it with out water though so just papers wrapping the stuff and swallowin and just had a horrible after feel I just felt sketchy and the day after I did another gram in the same way and had no real effect of it since then I feel weird when I go in shops like not right and also funny when I go outside..

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
half a gram is a lot to bomb if you've no prior use.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Maybe taking the drugs have triggered something in you and made your mh worse, it does happen like that.

F

feron100

I probably took like half of that I just don't know I feel dizzy when I'm out in busy shops like im spinning out

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
hmmm so you dont know how much you took? I'm confused