• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I don't know what's wrong with me

G

Gamer66

So here's my problem, I've been really unhappy for aa year or maybe more and I don't know if it's serious or not. Here are some points that may give you some information on my issue:

I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, Dyspraxia, and Semantic Pragmatic Disorder. I hate having them which upsets me and makes me depressed at times

I don't consider any one to be a friends besides family though I consider them in a different category

I find it extremely hard to talk to anyone besides family and I usually try to avoid all forms of conversation with other people unless I have to

I don't seem to enjoy hobbies as much as I used to though I still find fun from them

I keep feeling like the world could end at any moment which seems to come to my mind almost everyday

Whenever I think about these problems, I have abit of a depressive episode

I find it hard to put up with people as I find alot of people very irratating. I feel like a balloon and I'm scared that I'll explode someday

I usually hold back my negative emotions such as sadness and anger as I know I'll get told off for it when it isn't my fault

I ususally find the news depressing and a little scary which I find hard to avoid as my parents always watch the dailly news when it's on

Sometimes, I wish I didn't have to leave the house and that everyone didn't need me so I could be left alone

That's all I can think of right now. If you need more personnal information. Please let me know. I want to be able to find an answer to my problem once and for all. Please message me ASAP. Thank you!

MagicJay

MagicJay

Hi I'm sorry to hear your suffering and welcome a fellow asperger, have you spoke to anyone about your concerns?

I don't seem to enjoy hobbies as much as I used to though I still find fun from them
When I became very ill I stop all my hobbies which I haven't still manage to start back up now, if you still find them fun try carry on.

I keep feeling like the world could end at any moment which seems to come to my mind almost everyday
Where you feel like the world could end, I actually imagine and daydream everyday about it actually ending for some reason I find joy in these daydreams, you didn't say how they make you feel do they make you anxious?

I find it hard to put up with people as I find alot of people very irratating. I feel like a balloon and I'm scared that I'll explode someday
I am the extact same with people there is only a selected few, I actually get along with and at some point have fell out with but they are used to me now, I like animals more than people they simple and easier to get along with.

Sometimes, I wish I didn't have to leave the house and that everyone didn't need me so I could be left alone
I actually didn't leave the house for 9 months and trust me when I say it made things a lot lot lot worse, I wouldn't recommend staying in :(

G

Gamer66

Hi I'm sorry to hear your suffering and welcome a fellow asperger, have you spoke to anyone about your concerns?
I've spoken a little with my mum but not a lot. She's given me advice as she used to sdo therapy for a living but I find her advice useful.

Where you feel like the world could end, I actually imagine and daydream everyday about it actually ending for some reason I find joy in these daydreams, you didn't say how they make you feel do they make you anxious?
It makes me very anxious. Sometimes I don't see the point in doing anything if all I do will just be blown away.

Last edited by a moderator:
MagicJay

MagicJay

Your just missing the [/QUOTE] bit, its good you spoke to your mum a bit, do you see psychiatrist or anything?

It makes me very anxious. Sometimes I don't see the point in doing anything if all I do will just be blown away.
Is there anything that triggers you feeling like this, I'm a hypocrite for saying this because I do it my self but there is a point because in reality we are all living on borrowed time and we can not save time only spend it, so do something, anything just not nothing because that is a waste of time your not going to get back. I've wasted a lot of time in my life do nothing which I can't get back so always remember this when you don't see the point.

S

subbareddy

Have you ever visited to any doctor regarding your condition.

G

Gamer66

its good you spoke to your mum a bit, do you see psychiatrist or anything?
I used to when I was I was younger but not right now.

Is there anything that triggers you feeling like this
A lot of things trigger these feelings. Sometimes it's usually something small that ruins my day. For example today, I was taking part of a games club where we played blockbuster. It started with 4 players including me but soon it became about 8 or 9 and I got annoyed and I just wanted to walk out.