• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I don't know what to do

L

lostkittycat79

I am brand new here so I am nervous. Long story short is that I am in such a deep depression that I don't know what to do anymore. I have zero friends. I have a job where I am alone most of the day so there is no interaction. My second job is as a server in a restaurant so right now I don't even have that. I have a boyfriend that I think is falling away from me. All we do is fight lately. The only person I had was my sister and right now she isn't talking to me for some reason. When I try to find out the issue she will not respond. I hate everything about my life at the moment. I go home and literally cry until it is a decent time for bed. I have been through counseling and have tried various medications and nothing has worked. I am not new to depression but this is the worst it has ever been. I am so lost.... Sorry for the ranting. Helps to at least type it out.

M

Mister_Fabulous formerly BetaMale

I am brand new here so I am nervous. Long story short is that I am in such a deep depression that I don't know what to do anymore. I have zero friends. I have a job where I am alone most of the day so there is no interaction.
:welcome:

This forum can help with social interaction, and you may even make some friends.

I

indigo6

Hello and no need to apologise youre not ranting. Theres alot going on for you. Were all here for you and each other :hug1:

L

lostkittycat79

Hello and no need to apologise youre not ranting. Theres alot going on for you. Were all here for you and each other :hug1:
Thank you. I hope to utilize this forum to help pull me out of this. It really is the worst feeling in the world and it is hard to find others that understand

AdamP72

AdamP72

Memphis TN, center of the musical universe
Hey there. I do know exactly how you’re feeling. I dare say that most of us here do. I’m very familiar with the type of all-consuming, paralyzing level of depression that you’re experiencing right now. I’ve had very long periods during which I’ve felt the very same way. It’s an absolute living nightmare.

Simply getting on here and making that initial post is a huge step in the right direction. I in also know that from much personal experience. It definitely shows that you’re not giving up and that’s fantastic thing.

For now, the two best things you can do are:

1. Hang around here and keep posting
2. TRY not to beat yourself up too much about ANYTHING. (I know that’s MUCH easier said than done. Just try your best.

Much love to you. You’re heading in the right direction and things CAN get better.

Adam

I

indigo6

Its not hard to find on here. It seems a bit empty lately but I think its while people adjust to these rules for now and also theres alot of virus talk and I think theyre taking a break from it, I know I will be. So hang in. You can back read alot of posts while you wait for posts.

Catty5

Catty5

Hello :welcome:
Hope you find support here ;)
I can relate....severely depressed and alone with 2 cats. It’s hard in this situation.