• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i dont know what to do anymore

B

bambimbam

i feel like everyone around me wants to murder me. a family friend offered me cake and i ate it and then tried to throw up because i thought it would be poisoned. i feel like i'm in danger all the time and i cant do anything besides laying in bed and sleeping otherwise i feel tired and exhausted. and when i think about everything i feel like it's not normal to think like this but when i think about writing on this forum or asking for help i feel like everyone goes through this and i'm just dramatic. i dont know what to do. and im so afraid i may be right. cajse it's not unheard of to be murdered. so i dont know maybe i am actually right and this is my gut feeling but im not ready to die. of course i am away from my mom. she is the most important person in my life and i am deathly afraid that i will die right when im away from her. im so so scared that im right about this.

calypso

calypso

Admin
You are suffering aren't you? I would write my fears on one sheet of paper, then the facts on another one and compare the two. When you have done that try to write a "Wiser Mind" third list of what you can do about it. Look for a solution with this perhaps.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hello I’m very sorry to hear about the fears for your life that you have right now. I think it is most likely that you are in the right place here to address your fears and anxieties. Have you ever talked with a doctor about these fears? If you have what did they say?

B

bambimbam

Hello I’m very sorry to hear about the fears for your life that you have right now. I think it is most likely that you are in the right place here to address your fears and anxieties. Have you ever talked with a doctor about these fears? If you have what did they say?
hello! thank you for replying! i plan on visiting a psychologist for the first time this week. i'm really not sure if something is wrong with me. because when i try to express my feelings i feel like it's not important and it's not that deep. so i'm kinda scared that i will be wasting the psychologist's time.

B

bambimbam

You are suffering aren't you? I would write my fears on one sheet of paper, then the facts on another one and compare the two. When you have done that try to write a "Wiser Mind" third list of what you can do about it. Look for a solution with this perhaps.
thank you for the tip!

JessisMe

JessisMe

hello! thank you for replying! i plan on visiting a psychologist for the first time this week. i'm really not sure if something is wrong with me. because when i try to express my feelings i feel like it's not important and it's not that deep. so i'm kinda scared that i will be wasting the psychologist's time.
It seems like the fears you are experiencing are causing distress for you so I think that it is great and also very appropriate that you are seeking help from a psychologist for them. When you meet them just be very open about what you have been experiencing and descriptive as you have been here too. They have heard everything there is to hear already so you don’t have to worry about frightening them. If you are thorough and honest with you they should be able to help. You deserve to live without fear and anxiety. xo, j

B

bambimbam

i feel like everyone around me wants to murder me. a family friend offered me cake and i ate it and then tried to throw up because i thought it would be poisoned. i feel like i'm in danger all the time and i cant do anything besides laying in bed and sleeping otherwise i feel tired and exhausted. and when i think about everything i feel like it's not normal to think like this but when i think about writing on this forum or asking for help i feel like everyone goes through this and i'm just dramatic. i dont know what to do. and im so afraid i may be right. cajse it's not unheard of to be murdered. so i dont know maybe i am actually right and this is my gut feeling but im not ready to die. of course i am away from my mom. she is the most important person in my life and i am deathly afraid that i will die right when im away from her. im so so scared that im right about this.
and now im afraid that im making all of this up. maybe for attention. when i was a kid i wanted to have depression or something because i thought it was trendy and edgy. what if i subconciously still think like that and im making all of this up to be cool or for attention. i dont know what to do i just wanna sleep.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Paranoia is part of when i have an episode. Maybe talk to a medical professional?

JessisMe

JessisMe

It’s possible that you are making it up. These would be things to work out with your psychologist. It does seem, though, that you are in a great deal of distress about the thought that someone might be out to kill you. The psychologist is there to help whenever issues interfere in your life to prevent things from functioning normally. This situation certainly seems like it would apply. I would just go with the flow, trust the process and see where it leads. xo, j

B

bambimbam

It’s possible that you are making it up. These would be things to work out with your psychologist. It does seem, though, that you are in a great deal of distress about the thought that someone might be out to kill you. The psychologist is there to help whenever issues interfere in your life to prevent things from functioning normally. This situation certainly seems like it would apply. I would just go with the flow, trust the process and see where it leads. xo, j
thank you so much!

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Ffs paranoid episodes and delusions are not made up.

T

TyFence

@bambimbam these things are guiding your life and maybe you are not happy with the fears. You seem to think they are not real or it’s reality maybe your are right and should see what they say. Are you depressed at all? I’m fearful sometimes. But I really want to do stuff and the fear stopped, me. No glory, no fun, no growth. No pain, no gain. Have you heard that saying?
I want to be a man and healthy and mature. I’m not saying you’re not but there is farther to go and more to do. You can do it. You not making it up, you honest with yourself. You know where you are at! Sometimes you just need a little help.