I don't know what to do anymore.

H

hello513

My girlfriend keeps telling me she wants to die. She asked me to enter a suicide pact with her. She tells me she likes the thought of death more than she loves me.

I am a suicide attempt survivor and I am sick to death of this crap. I am already depressed enough without this.

I don't know what to tell her I have tried everything to tell her its not the answer, but if she continues this way I will have no choice but to cut her off.

I really don't want to she is the only person I have in my life besides my nursing school ambitions which i just got into, but i am thinking its better to cut her lose.

I don't want to Its like she only ever calls me for sex, or to talk about suicide.

I don't want to just abandon her, but i have my own problems and she only ever calls to throw a pity party and i am sick of it.

I pity myself without her pity party for getting this accursed schizoeffective disease i have my own problems, and I don't seem to ever be able to talk her out of her self pity I cannot live like this anymore.

On top of that she is planning on leaving the country and leaving me high and dry what am i supposed to do she plans on leaving any ways maybe i should just cut her lose now.

P

PsychoPrince

That's not at all a healthy relationship. Sounds to me like she has already abandoned you in multiple ways. I agree with you on cutting her lose.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Sounds toxic. Please leave her. She has no right asking you to enter a suicide pact with her. No one should ever try to talk someone into commiting suicide. I would try to talk a lover out of commiting suicide. You deserve a better relationship. 🤗

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Im sorry you have to pick.. but please think about yourself. Let her go she already left you..

If you stay in this relationship than you should cut her of when ze talks about that. Tell her you don't want to talk about that and that it upsets you.

Stay save and get healthy 🥰 you can do this!

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hey :)

That sounds like an unhealthy relationship to be in. I know you're afraid of being alone, but having no friends is far better than having awful ones.

If she's planning to leave you, and says she loves death more than you, then that's not a person you should be with for your own mental wellbeing. Cut that line of communication and move on!x

Much love <3

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Self Harm Forum 5
L Self Harm Forum 1
X Self Harm Forum 2
R Self Harm Forum 4