I dont know what to do anymore

B

Barbie92

2 days ago I took an overdose. It didn't do anything so I obviously didn't take enough. I am getting abuse from everyone around me for lieing in bed all day and being snappy. Everyone has turned their backs on me i posted on my social media that I can't cope anymore and I have no1 and not one person asked if I was ok. I can't live like this anymore everyone hates me and I feel is be better gone as then I can't be such a bad person anymore. My doctor keeps changing my meds and nothing is working. I don't know what to do I can't stop crying or thinking about dying.

J

Jules5

This will pass. Just keep loving you. Do not worry about others right now. No one likes it when people are sick-I think it is an instinct of survival.

When you get sick and call off work the boss gets mad he is not thinking of you. Although, their are good people out there.

I have birds and one just got sick and she hide in a little box for over a week-as with all forms of life to be sick can bring predators.

I am asking you how it is going. I sleep all day too. No ones home so I snap at my dogs sometimes-not often as they are my life blood and I love them so much-unconditional love is all they know.

Call a suicide hotline-

S

Skynet

I really think you should stop lying in bed and instead go to a hospital and tell them you overdosed. A suicide attempt, if that's what it was, is something that should be taken very seriously. And don't worry about social media -- it's like high school all over again; as you can see, people here are concerned about you. It can take a long time to hit upon the right combination of meds but when you do, you will see that life is truly worth living. It would be a shame to kill yourself and close the door to that possibility.

Lots of love, hope you get better soon. 😊

B

Barbie92

I really think you should stop lying in bed and instead go to a hospital and tell them you overdosed. A suicide attempt, if that's what it was, is something that should be taken very seriously. And don't worry about social media -- it's like high school all over again; as you can see, people here are concerned about you. It can take a long time to hit upon the right combination of meds but when you do, you will see that life is truly worth living. It would be a shame to kill yourself and close the door to that possibility.

Lots of love, hope you get better soon. 😊
Thankyou. I Really didn't want hospital as to not make my mum and dad worry they live 100miles away and my mum is dying from cancer and my dad has just been hospitalised.so I just wanted to be dead and the next time anyone saw me would be at my funeral. Not that anyone would turn up. All I get from my partner is chin up. Yes because it's that easy and I have a son who my mother in law is turning against me poisoning him and now he hates me aswel my son was the only thing keeping me going. I feel I'm such a bad mum and bad partner and daughter it would be best for everyone of I was just not here. They can hate me when I'm dead bit least I won't feel it.

B

Barbie92

This will pass. Just keep loving you. Do not worry about others right now. No one likes it when people are sick-I think it is an instinct of survival.

When you get sick and call off work the boss gets mad he is not thinking of you. Although, their are good people out there.

I have birds and one just got sick and she hide in a little box for over a week-as with all forms of life to be sick can bring predators.

I am asking you how it is going. I sleep all day too. No ones home so I snap at my dogs sometimes-not often as they are my life blood and I love them so much-unconditional love is all they know.

Call a suicide hotline-
Thankyou. I was going to call Samaritans but can't see how they could help. I don't know. I've lost everything as well as any hope. Thankyou for the reply

S

Skynet

Thankyou. I Really didn't want hospital as to not make my mum and dad worry they live 100miles away and my mum is dying from cancer and my dad has just been hospitalised.so I just wanted to be dead and the next time anyone saw me would be at my funeral. Not that anyone would turn up. All I get from my partner is chin up. Yes because it's that easy and I have a son who my mother in law is turning against me poisoning him and now he hates me aswel my son was the only thing keeping me going. I feel I'm such a bad mum and bad partner and daughter it would be best for everyone of I was just not here. They can hate me when I'm dead bit least I won't feel it.
You didn't want to go to the hospital because it would worry your parents...so you don't think they would worry if you were DEAD? As for your son, he's probably quite young and certainly not going to hate you for the rest of his life. You really need to be there for him despite your mother-in-law.

B

Barbie92

I just can't cope with the why did you do it and what's wrong why are you like this if you get what I mean? I know I'm probably being selfish my son is 8 but it's so frustrating my k9ther in law filling his head with poison about me.
You didn't want to go to the hospital because it would worry your parents...so you don't think they would worry if you were DEAD? As for your son, he's probably quite young and certainly not going to hate you for the rest of his life. You really need to be there for him despite your mother-in-law.

S

Skynet

I just can't cope with the why did you do it and what's wrong why are you like this if you get what I mean? I know I'm probably being selfish my son is 8 but it's so frustrating my k9ther in law filling his head with poison about me.
I understand, dear but that's quite different from not wanting them to worry. Anyways...

Maybe you should have a conversation with your mother-in-law and tell her to stop telling your son bad things about you. Also try to ensure that your son spends some quality time with you.

B

Barbie92

That's where it gets hard Every time she sees me she screams abuse at me and when my son is there she sits him on Xbox and feeds him chocolate so he doesn't want to come home where he has rules
I understand, dear but that's quite different from not wanting them to worry. Anyways...

Maybe you should have a conversation with your mother-in-law and tell her to stop telling your son bad things about you. Also try to ensure that your son spends some quality time with you.

S

Skynet

That's where it gets hard Every time she sees me she screams abuse at me and when my son is there she sits him on Xbox and feeds him chocolate so he doesn't want to come home where he has rules
You should probably get the local authorities involved; she seems to be a very negative influence on your son.

B

Barbie92

You should probably get the local authorities involved; she seems to be a very negative influence on your son.
Would they be able to do anything. Not that what tripe would she tell them about me. I'm so scared.

S

Skynet

Would they be able to do anything. Not that what tripe would she tell them about me. I'm so scared.
I don't live in the UK, so I'm not sure how these things work there. But I think calling the cops would be a good first step. And don't worry about your mother-in-law telling the cops tripe about you; cops are trained to figure out who's lying and who isn't.

J

Jules5

Thankyou for taking time to read and reply to me I do really appreciate it. It's just so hard when your so alone
You have your son to be responsible for. He comes first, No matter how you are feeling-Your son is number 1. He needs his mum. I know mental illness can make you feel lesser than . I promise your son does not feel this way he is just searching for the most safety and secure place.

You can be that safe place-Make him number one before anyone. as he already is. I lost a son as felt I was not good enough less than. not a happy ending believe me. I wish you the best.

If you have time with your son just keep it simple and all about him. Wishing you the very best outcome.

F

Friedland

I had a terrible episode last week related to my PTSD. I was absolutely terrified and shaking, and didn't trust myself to be alone.

I checked the MIND website about 'what to do in an emergency' and I went straight to A+E where a duty psychiatrist referred me to Mental Health Recovery unit for a few days (NOT a secure unit, but more like a family type house with people who help you find your feet).

The help is out there. Just reach for it.

I kept my condition away from my parents for several months, as they had their own worries. But in the end they were glad I had told them and pleased I'd sought the help I needed.

Things are still very difficult for me, but I have keep going, for myself, my family and everyone I love.

H

Hope666

I know exactly how you feel. Nothing and nobody cares. I know that feeling. I have people around me and I really don't think they know how it feels. I'm with my partner for 10 years and he keeps saying I'm snappy, nasty and that I don't care and the truth is that I don't but not in the way that he thinks. Life is too much and if I try to take too many pills I sadly wake up.... I left social media some time ago not because I did not have friends the because I think they were all false... They would not care if I am dead or alive.. Sad thing is that I know exactly how you feel... Im saying sad because nobody should ever feel like that... But people do...