• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i don't know what this is

D

despised

i know i have some sort of anxiety but i don't take any medications for it but everytime someone in my household yells my muscles tense up and start to twitch anyone know if its connected to anxiety or its something else because i'm getting tired of it and its depressing me and my depression will get worse without my current medication for depression and bipolar because they don't work

Hardknocks88

Hardknocks88

You might Have to find some other way to cope with it other than medication like listening to music or reading a book.

E

EstherRose94

Well it’s only like disordered anxiety if they’re not like angrily yelling/ it’s not something to rationally be worried about. Then of course grey area of like the yelling is angry but nothing else will come of it. Like it makes sense to be anxious about yelling if afterwards something bad usually happens. Which is still a problem because then you’re in a stressful situation that needs to be addressed as well but I’d need to know a little more context to know if you’re experiencing anxiety MH wise or a truly stressful situation. They can go hand and hand.