• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't know what is happening.

Pambi

Pambi

I feel lost. I am having trouble of speaking what i feel and stuff like that. When I am stressed out I can breathe properly. When I talk about my feelings to the people near me I feel like its nothing to them. I feel lost and I am afraid I might drown. I want to clear my mind. I want somebody to talk to.

Pambi

Pambi

This quarantine makes me sick. I cant getaway from my anxieties and overthinking. I want someone where i can talk to. At nights i cry because I feel lost and im afraid to sleep sometimes because nightmares are hunting me.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello pambi you sound very anxious. I understand it is really hard to have therapy but I think it will really help you. It sounds like the people in your life are unable to understand what you are going through. That is very isolating. Please know you are not alone.

Pambi

Pambi

thanks, i am just having a hard time looking for someone to talk to. All my friends and dear to me are far away.
Hello pambi you sound very anxious. I understand it is really hard to have therapy but I think it will really help you. It sounds like the people in your life are unable to understand what you are going through. That is very isolating. Please know you are not alone.
thanks, it is just hard looking for someone to listen to. you see, my friends are far away from me its more than half a year since we last seen each other. talking to them thru social media is a challenge because all of us are busy with our online classses.

bpd2020

bpd2020

That does sound very difficult for you. I am sorry you are feeling isolated.