• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I dont know what is happening to me

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

Hi I know I have been in hiding if you want to call it that.I know the feeling me two 24 hours a dayI have been suffering with this illness.I have been crying a lot to.Iknow my kids wonnt help me either they dont want to even talk about it.AS if it is catchy.
That's sad.

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hello Carol, I don't see you on here like you used to be.😔 I am alone 24 7 I have no visitors, (my fault). I don't know how I keep from going insane. I have two sisters but I may as well have none. I spend most of my time on the internet it keeps my mind busy. I understand loneliness I never married or had children. I often wonder why I came to this misery. Some people are lucky to not have to be alone and than there are people like us. I'm sorry your suffering I care and you can pm me if your feeling like you want to talk.❤
I kind of been out of it.sometimes i like to stick to myself.Then again at the same time i cannot stand to be alone u go and try to figure that one out.I lost my brother about 13 years ago.He died of a heart attack in his sleep.I have to watch my heart to..I have to elevate my legs because my left leg is all swollen and i elevate it to.Plus I have scabs on my leg to.If I am not careful they can become infected no wonder i worry so much.I am not ready to die yet i would love to see my grandchildren when thy become teenagers my grandson will be 11 next year and my granddaughter will be 9.Man are they growing up fast.I carea about you to.If u ever need me u can sent me a message.I have been going nuts lately i get about 35 scam phone calls a day and it is upsetting me i want it stopped but the phone company wont do a thing.i just got another one now.the caller id had potential spam on there spam scam they are the same to me.It is just getting to be very upsetting and annoying my friend had the same problem to last week.i dont know what is wrong with these people why they have to keep calling if nobody is answering can they see nobody is here?It is making my anxieties worse.the phone company wont help unless i pay to have the calls stopped,i cant pay anything.these people need to stop and now i wish i could call the police.the lousy bastards i hope thye get there ass's caught and thrown in jail.Scammers are the lowest form of life..

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

I kind of been out of it.sometimes i like to stick to myself.Then again at the same time i cannot stand to be alone u go and try to figure that one out.I lost my brother about 13 years ago.He died of a heart attack in his sleep.I have to watch my heart to..I have to elevate my legs because my left leg is all swollen and i elevate it to.Plus I have scabs on my leg to.If I am not careful they can become infected no wonder i worry so much.I am not ready to die yet i would love to see my grandchildren when thy become teenagers my grandson will be 11 next year and my granddaughter will be 9.Man are they growing up fast.I carea about you to.If u ever need me u can sent me a message.I have been going nuts lately i get about 35 scam phone calls a day and it is upsetting me i want it stopped but the phone company wont do a thing.i just got another one now.the caller id had potential spam on there spam scam they are the same to me.It is just getting to be very upsetting and annoying my friend had the same problem to last week.i dont know what is wrong with these people why they have to keep calling if nobody is answering can they see nobody is here?It is making my anxieties worse.the phone company wont help unless i pay to have the calls stopped,i cant pay anything.these people need to stop and now i wish i could call the police.the lousy bastards i hope thye get there ass's caught and thrown in jail.Scammers are the lowest form of life..
Hello Carol, do you have a whistle? Blow it into the phone I bet they stop.😁 I don't understand the phone co. Can you have your number put on the Do Not Call List? Probably wouldn't help anyway. I'm sorry your legs are bothering you have you seen a Dr? Thank you for the kind words and you can pm me also. Please take care of yourself.🌹

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hello Carol, do you have a whistle? Blow it into the phone I bet they stop.😁 I don't understand the phone co. Can you have your number put on the Do Not Call List? Probably wouldn't help anyway. I'm sorry your legs are bothering you have you seen a Dr? Thank you for the kind words and you can pm me also. Please take care of yourself.🌹
No but i did tell them once to go and f yourself and go and play in traffic they call everyday and it is making me sick they are thesame old phpone numbers windsor locks and potential spam i got some asshole calling me today they no sooner hang up thye call back again the do not call lists doesnt help they still call.they are useless.i am about ready to throw the phone right out the door but i cannot because i need it for my pc.

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

No but i did tell them once to go and f yourself and go and play in traffic they call everyday and it is making me sick they are thesame old phpone numbers windsor locks and potential spam i got some asshole calling me today they no sooner hang up thye call back again the do not call lists doesnt help they still call.they are useless.i am about ready to throw the phone right out the door but i cannot because i need it for my pc.
Is it possible to change your number? Or say just a second I'll put my dog on the phone than make a barking sound. :rofl2: LoL!