• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't know my diagnose

D

Dave55540

Hi, I am 27 years old, male. A year ago I had some sort of delusion (that I was followed by police), doctor prescribed me haloperidol (1/4 of 5 mg), after three days that I took medication delusion went off, but after a few months I developed horrible apathy/depression, It has gone more than year and I am still on medication ...I am taking now amisulpride 100 mg, and aripriprazole 5 mg. I am gaining weight and I am very concerned as I don't know what is my diagnose, I did visit doctors in Israel and Georgia but they could not tell me what was my pshycos exactly, somehow I suspect that I have schizophrenia but I don't know, any suggestions?

cassandra36

cassandra36

I know what that feels like, sometimes I get worried about that too, just be as open and honest as you can and if things aren't working tell them. It's easy to be marginalized with mental health problems. Just ask questions as often as you can and explain experiences as best you can. Hang in there it's a long road. I'm still on it:)