I don't know if this would be classed in this section or not

N

nanowarrior

Since last year, I have been worried and scared regarding my family business; it is not going well, and I am in constant fear of loss of a family member, as well as my livelihood will be destroyed.

furthermore, I don't know why my past still haunts me in my dream; I don't see any solution, so I started drinking more than how much I used to.

What should I do? And how am I suppose to move on and? Stay happy?
Ps. I tried to lie to myself its all gonna be fine at the start, but i cannot lie to myself no more.

P

Pollypop

Firstly, try to cut down on the drinking.
I know from experience that I used it to block out feelings
with it.
At first it seemed to help.
But it was not helping in the best way.

It soon became a problem in itself and I became
incapable of doing anything

Best wishes x

N

nanowarrior

Firstly, try to cut down on the drinking.
I know from experience that I used it to block out feelings
with it.
At first it seemed to help.
But it was not helping in the best way.

It soon became a problem in itself and I became
incapable of doing anything

Best wishes x
thx man i would do that

M

mari30

Realizing you might have a problem and seeking help is the first step to the solution, and it takes courage, so congrats on that!
Did you consider some physical activity? A friend of mine had a similar problem, and after going to a gym one evening realized that after the workout he found it easier to push through the evening without alcohol. When he felt like he still had to drink something, he would start with alcohol-free beer...

N

nanowarrior

Realizing you might have a problem and seeking help is the first step to the solution, and it takes courage, so congrats on that!
Did you consider some physical activity? A friend of mine had a similar problem, and after going to a gym one evening realized that after the workout he found it easier to push through the evening without alcohol. When he felt like he still had to drink something, he would start with alcohol-free beer...
yeah i have done a bit of gym but yeah man i will do it