• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't know if I'm normal , does everyone behave/feel the same?

C

Cielool

Ive been having a long term problem with my emotions and reactions. At times when overwhelming situations occur I lose control and end up non stop crying, or going very agitated and feel I lose control of what I do. This has ruined and put strained in my social life and relationships. I feel I forget about social norms and values such as doing public scenes when I get agitated in a situation.

A lot of time I get so regretful and like I'm the worst person or after I have shown that kind of behaviour of going agitated and overwhelmed where I end up hurting people/disrespecting keeps me up night and makes me anxious because it's never my intention to do that but when situations happen I feel I lose control.

I just want help
I have destroyed a relationship and put my partner through so much with all my reactions and he broke up with me and since then my body has been so agitated and anxious but have not overreacted but feel inside my nervous system is shaky and feel my heart has been beating fast and not calmed down or slowed down for 5 days now since the breakup. I just want help I feel this isn't normal.

Talina

Talina

Forum Safety Team
Heartbreaks is never easy going through and topping it with anxious seem even harder, have you tried talking with a psychologist about your anxious in life. Maybe it can give you a bit of help.

M

ManDss

It would be good if u find a therapist. It would be hard to find good answers to big problems in the forum. With a therapist u gonna be able to trear ur problems in deep, as them deserve.