• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't know if I'm normal , does everyone behave/feel the same?

C

Cielool

Ive been having a long term problem with my emotions and reactions. At times when overwhelming situations occur I lose control and end up non stop crying, or going very agitated and feel I lose control of what I do. This has ruined and put strained in my social life and relationships. I feel I forget about social norms and values such as doing public scenes when I get agitated in a situation.

A lot of time I get so regretful and like I'm the worst person or after I have shown that kind of behaviour of going agitated and overwhelmed where I end up hurting people/disrespecting keeps me up night and makes me anxious because it's never my intention to do that but when situations happen I feel I lose control.

I just want help
I have destroyed a relationship and put my partner through so much with all my reactions and he broke up with me and since then my body has been so agitated and anxious but have not overreacted but feel inside my nervous system is shaky and feel my heart has been beating fast and not calmed down or slowed down for 5 days now since the breakup. I just want help I feel this isn't normal.

Talina

Talina

Forum Safety Team
Heartbreaks is never easy going through and topping it with anxious seem even harder, have you tried talking with a psychologist about your anxious in life. Maybe it can give you a bit of help.

M

ManDss

It would be good if u find a therapist. It would be hard to find good answers to big problems in the forum. With a therapist u gonna be able to trear ur problems in deep, as them deserve.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B I have realised that I don't really understand the majority of people Mental Health Experiences 7
thepersistenceofmemory families who don't believe in mental illness Mental Health Experiences 6
P I don't know where to post this. Dealing with multiple problems at the same time. Mental Health Experiences 2
M Don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 8
R I don't know... Mental Health Experiences 3
A I don't know who i am Mental Health Experiences 4
Shana09 I'm feeling overwhelmingly terrified, I don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 3
lavenderfire When People Need Help But Parents Don't Step In Mental Health Experiences 5
G I don't want to get to 30 Mental Health Experiences 19
C I don't know what to do anymore Mental Health Experiences 10
F I don't know what to do. Mental Health Experiences 9
L I don't know what happened Mental Health Experiences 6
O I don't need me. Mental Health Experiences 4
moonperson I don't understand what is wrong with me exactly Mental Health Experiences 22
F Sometimes I don't want to exist anymore. Mental Health Experiences 17
N I am really depressed & don't want to live. My parents have disabled certain websites from my laptop based on keywor. So, i can't easily access help. Mental Health Experiences 7
gt86 I don't think I can handle it anymore Mental Health Experiences 3
Soul_Deeps I don't think surviving is still an option. Mental Health Experiences 5
UpnDwn1978 I don't deserve love... Mental Health Experiences 13
MrBond007 Looking for a way to calm down since I am always so angry and I don't know how to stop. Mental Health Experiences 3
B I feel like I don't belong anywhere Mental Health Experiences 18
N I Don't Understand (Trigger Warning?) Mental Health Experiences 4
Annelis I don't know what to write so I guess this will have no point :) Mental Health Experiences 7
S I don't feel like we make enough noise. Mental Health Experiences 7
Shana09 I feel so irritable, like I want to lash out and I don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 15
I If I can offer some words of wisdom for younger members: don't push people away. Mental Health Experiences 1
UnstableSolace Why do people ignore sufferers as long as they don't verbally express it? Mental Health Experiences 11
American Boy I don't care if people hate me on here Mental Health Experiences 26
z270 I don't know what to make of anything anymore Mental Health Experiences 8
Annelis I don't know how much longer I can do this Mental Health Experiences 9
T I feel like shit even though i don't have real problems Mental Health Experiences 22
S Is it normal that they said I lacked capacity to consent to Mental Health Experiences 1
Jascha Will I ever be normal again? Mental Health Experiences 4
Amelia2020 Is being a shopaholic considered normal Mental Health Experiences 5
Wheelie Bin Barry Well, im normal again, things are looking up. Mental Health Experiences 1
T Feel very frustrated right now: My father suggested me to have my brain "zapped" to become "normal" Mental Health Experiences 8
S Was my childhood normal? Mental Health Experiences 6
R Is is normal to fabricate characters and talk to them in your head? Mental Health Experiences 8
Seb1 (was aboveitall) Does Free Will Exist? Mental Health Experiences 18
Novastars Does anyone else find it hard to ask for help? Mental Health Experiences 14
E How does genetics influence mental illness Mental Health Experiences 2
T What does this mean ? Mental Health Experiences 4
Amelia2020 Does Incest cause mental illnesses for the offspring? Mental Health Experiences 2
blog15 What simply existing does to the will power.. Mental Health Experiences 2
S Does NHS treat a bout of depression different to Chronic long term depression? Mental Health Experiences 4
T Does anyone Know Mental Health Experiences 13
T Does Anyone Realize Mental Health Experiences 5
B Narcissist? She does not have all the signs.... Mental Health Experiences 1
S Does anyone know what this particular disorder might be ? Mental Health Experiences 1
Ineedhelp2921 Does anyone have any advice for people in their 20s? Mental Health Experiences 20