• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't know if I'm depressed or what.

DayBird

DayBird

I just can never find the energy to get out of the house and do anything. Everyday tasks are so exhausting, everything is exhausting. I can't stop being irritable and negative. I'm always having suicidal thoughts. Maybe it's just anxiety or i'm in denial. Pathetic.

M

Mister_Fabulous formerly BetaMale

Sounds like depression to me.

Being unable to get out of the house can have its advantages -- you're less likely to catch the coronavirus! 😀

Catty5

Catty5

Are you sleeping ok or eating ok ? With depression, we tend to feel tired, either less or more eating, less sleep or over sleep.

I don’t know about a mental health care system in your country but can you seek a doc ?

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hey :) sorry to hear how you feel, not an expert but those symptoms are similar to those who experience depression, although best to talk to the GP about that. Make sure you do the basics (eating, keeping clean, exercise etc) - physical health and hygiene can really help when we feel mentally exhausted and depressed x

DayBird

DayBird

Are you sleeping ok or eating ok ? With depression, we tend to feel tired, either less or more eating, less sleep or over sleep.

I don’t know about a mental health care system in your country but can you seek a doc ?
I'm only sleeping cause of the meds I take, without them sleeping for would be next to impossible. I tend to overeat more than anything.

Catty5

Catty5

I'm only sleeping cause of the meds I take, without them sleeping for would be next to impossible. I tend to overeat more than anything.
Hello
I suffer severe depression (but better than before now). I had no energy, no sleep, no appetite, poor concentration and cognitive ability. Those were signs of depression. Depression isn’t only sadness. Please see your doc🤗