• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I don't know how to cope anymore

S

soph123

I was doing well and hadn't harmed myself for a few weeks and as hard as it was my boyfriend was there every step of the way helping me but now he is dealing with his own issues and has gone back home. I don't want to burden him with all these feelings and thoughts. I feel like every time I get back up life knocks me down 10 times harder than the last time and it is getting really hard to be able to get back on my feet again and smile. I caved to the thoughts last night and now it is all I can think about and I don't know what to do to distract myself in a way that will actually work. I have tried different things that make me think of anything other than this but as soon as I've ran out of things to think about I am straight back where I was with no difference. It's getting hard for me to even do day to day tasks and I just want to get past this but I don't know how to stop feeling like this.

Foxjo

Foxjo

Hi @soph123 welcome to the forum.
its okay to have relapsed. I know how that feels, i really do.
Just need to find a way to move forward from last nights episode.
Have you got any help from a mental health team?
Have you tried talking therapies? people that know me here know im a big supporter of talking! I do believe it really helps.
Hugs
Fox