• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I don't know how long I will last

R

Rebeca1

I'm just hoping she will stop.
Thanks for your kind words.
Please sing for me.

T

tourbillon

I have been singing for you Rebeca some music of my own with a different piece of my heart in each verses.

R

Rebeca1

The female space ghost in my body who said she crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone or spirit mist so they don't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies out of spirit mist and visions has been crushing my insides /tummy last week I was physically sick three times with the pain it went on for days plus she keeps on hurting me and sexually abusing me and still keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit I don't know how long I will last.
I just feel really sad I have been abused daily for about seven years now.
Family members have rejected me and I have no friends but have two children I love.
I just wish the space ghosts who are holding the world to ransom would leave my body, I don't think they will. I'll probably just suffer and die.
So sad.
Sorry for repeating myself but it repeats I wish I could just walk away but I can't with them been inside my body, people think I'm schizophrenic but I'm not it's paranormal.

Zero One

Zero One

I'm schizoaffective and this week has been all about demons and demonic controls/powers but I think I am schizo as my mind once went totally haywire and I couldn't control a thing about it. There was one strong and bad demon whoo he made my soul feel like it was in hell already, but I love the demons and I care about them. One day just for telling one demon hello he stopped what they call dreams of etch which are these sex dreams that are so weird and it feels like everyone wants you sexually and they do nothing to show you that and you know that and the reality is they are just being polite to you while they are really attracted to other women...I'm not sure how it is for men but just one hello and the demon asked me if I want them stopped and he did it for me💕

consciousnessdetective

consciousnessdetective

Hi,

Nothing or "she" can't hurt you. <3
I want you to know I had a pushy, scary spirit guide myself. But, she was just everything I didn't like about women rolled into one. Condescending, cold, trapping me into reincarnation. She was this distraction for my mind from my very real trauma.

She was what made it so I couldn't have free choice in my life : I blamed her, and sometimes I still blame spiritual phenom.

Even if astral stuff and garbage is apparently real, it cannot hurt you. If we just see that there's nothing wrong with us, maybe it can stop.
hugs

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

The female space ghost in my body who said she crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone or spirit mist so they don't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies out of spirit mist and visions has been crushing my insides /tummy last week I was physically sick three times with the pain it went on for days plus she keeps on hurting me and sexually abusing me and still keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit I don't know how long I will last.
Family members have rejected me and I have no friends but have two children I love.
I just wish the space ghosts who are holding the world to ransom would leave my body, I don't think they will. I'll probably just suffer and die.
So sad.
Sorry for repeating myself but it repeats I wish I could just walk away but I can't with them been inside my body, people think I'm schizophrenic but I'm not it's paranormal.
Hey there, I can somewhat relate. Are you isolated by any chance? I've noticed these things harm isolated people more. Do you work?

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

So sad.
Work on the state of your heart. Nourish it with courage, health, a social life and more aspects of health. These things that are abusing you are actually weaker than you by nature and you can overcome them.

What's your daily environment like? sorry if it's personal it's just that I study this stuff and feel I can help.

R

Rebeca1

Hey there, I can somewhat relate. Are you isolated by any chance? I've noticed these things harm isolated people more. Do you work?
? Yes I'm isolated I don't work they said they got into my body because I don't work and isolated.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Voices come through my tv sometimes 📺

T

tourbillon

Hi Rebeca. Happy New Year 2021!
2020 has been a rude year for me and I have had hard time coping...
I hope things get easier for us quickly now, for God's love sake and for our childrens and family.
We will work things out, let's keep faith :))
kiss <3

R

Rebeca1

Hi Rebeca. Happy New Year 2021!
2020 has been a rude year for me and I have had hard time coping...
I hope things get easier for us quickly now, for God's love sake and for our childrens and family.
We will work things out, let's keep faith :))
kiss <3
Happy New year to you thanks for your support through a difficult time.

N

natalie

Now I don't know where you are Rebecca 1, i would strongly advise, you contact a GP emergancy basis, or if in Britain, crisis team attached to cmht, community mental health team, they'll assess you adn point you forward in the right, sounds like, that a pshychartrist, needs to come into play here.

Are you st ill not taking meds? I suggest you go back, onto medication, immedialy, in a short while, and daily please, and follow doctors orders, of instructions, on the med label for your mental health issues.

Still take the med, and please do go and see a doctor, or see if they will do a home visit, but in this day and age, I doubt that home visits would be possible.