• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't know how long I will last

EdEd

EdEd

You're not going to die.. not anytime soon hopefully.. just try relaxing , do you have any source of entertainment that's distracting for ya? Like television , music , drawing , editing?

R

Rebeca1

You're not going to die.. not anytime soon hopefully.. just try relaxing , do you have any source of entertainment that's distracting for ya? Like television , music , drawing , editing?
Thanks I've done a bit of housework and watched a bit television wich did help. I don't think she going to stop tho. this really is paranormal.
I don't know what else to do.
Please sing for me as they believe in space what you sing can happen. Sing I'm a healthy ghost and the space ghosts who are holding the earth to ransom have absconded.

EdEd

EdEd

o_O Right , this is the first time I heard a interpretation this way , very unique.

Zero One

Zero One

That sounds tragic. Maybe she'll go away. Some of mind did. But I do have other evil spirits I need to work on.
Yes I was thinking when I read this, that I have been through similar with God and aliens and spirits and some characters I even loved but they faded away, some suddenly and some in time. Rebeca1, I hope it gets better soon.

R

Rebeca1

She's still killing me slowly Please sing for me as they believe in space what you sing can happen.

R

Rebeca1

She hasn't passed through my head as to kill my spirit for three days now 👍