• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't know how long I will last

EdEd

EdEd

You're not going to die.. not anytime soon hopefully.. just try relaxing , do you have any source of entertainment that's distracting for ya? Like television , music , drawing , editing?

R

Rebeca1

You're not going to die.. not anytime soon hopefully.. just try relaxing , do you have any source of entertainment that's distracting for ya? Like television , music , drawing , editing?
Thanks I've done a bit of housework and watched a bit television wich did help. I don't think she going to stop tho. this really is paranormal.
I don't know what else to do.
Please sing for me as they believe in space what you sing can happen. Sing I'm a healthy ghost and the space ghosts who are holding the earth to ransom have absconded.

EdEd

EdEd

o_O Right , this is the first time I heard a interpretation this way , very unique.

Zero One

Zero One

That sounds tragic. Maybe she'll go away. Some of mind did. But I do have other evil spirits I need to work on.
Yes I was thinking when I read this, that I have been through similar with God and aliens and spirits and some characters I even loved but they faded away, some suddenly and some in time. Rebeca1, I hope it gets better soon.

R

Rebeca1

She's still killing me slowly Please sing for me as they believe in space what you sing can happen.

R

Rebeca1

She hasn't passed through my head as to kill my spirit for three days now 👍

EdEd

EdEd

What does that exactly mean?

R

Rebeca1

The female space ghost is still passing through my head as to kill my spirit I'm very worried I don't know how long I will last.

EdEd

EdEd

You should be fine in theory.. but I'm still uncertain to what that means specifically.. just relax..and dont forget to breathe.. hoping the for the best outcome for you.

ht46

ht46

I think you should seek therapy my case manager was telling me the other week they helped someone stop their voices through meta cognitive therapy.

EdEd

EdEd

Ooh a new term for me.. Meta Cognitive Therapy.. imma look it up.

EdEd

EdEd

Metacognitive therapy is a psychotherapy focused on modifying metacognitive beliefs that perpetuate states of worry, rumination and attention fixation. It was created by Adrian Wells based on an information processing model by Wells and Matthews. It is supported by scientific evidence from a large number of studies.
Good one! :)

ht46

ht46

Metacognitive therapy is a psychotherapy focused on modifying metacognitive beliefs that perpetuate states of worry, rumination and attention fixation. It was created by Adrian Wells based on an information processing model by Wells and Matthews. It is supported by scientific evidence from a large number of studies.
Yeah I went through it a few months ago for depression and paranoia it worked quite quickly it's very smart how they do it.

ht46

ht46

They basically break down your day into a pie chart of different emotional, psychological states you spend your day if you spend your day depressed or worried for half of the pie the teach you the difference in thought processes that cause your problem, I learnt rumination is not problem solving. Once they teach you how not to be controlled by your thoughts you're left with that half the pie with nothing to fill it with which they show you.

T

tourbillon

Hey Rebeca1, how are you doing ? Have you gone thru this difficulty yet ? I still think about you and others who are like warriors and within a struggle for a lifetime period maybe. I expect you to be fine soon and others unwanted presence will be leaving you alone with only good friendly voices. I know you have strangers alike, difficult ones, that are surrounding you. And it is really a big things to get above of it entirely. It's a long process but sometime you have your Soul's family all arround you and encouraging you and giving you an hand to rejoice and get stronger and hopefull for you until you get thru the struggle time entirely. I can only but talk to you the words of peace and hope I also received among my path. Your time will come when you don't expect anything anymore and your epiphany will reveal you everything to find yourself to joicefull moment and pleasant times to come. Much love sister and to others within that kind of struggling war. Remember yourself your time ain't getting depossessed by nobody but God's Love on its ways!!! Love <3