• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't know how long I will last

R

Rebeca1

That sounds tragic. Maybe she'll go away. Some of mind did. But I do have other evil spirits I need to work on.
I keep hoping so I hope I survive it's really prolonged

T

tourbillon

Until you keep hope things keeps evolving. There are some planets in retrogradation actually so if you are subject to hyper-emotivity and hyper-sensibility you are prone to be a lot of crushed lately. Take it easy Rebeca. How are you today ? I hope you are doing fine, you have done better by the past already, keep it on! kiss x0x0

R

Rebeca1

Until you keep hope things keeps evolving. There are some planets in retrogradation actually so if you are subject to hyper-emotivity and hyper-sensibility you are prone to be a lot of crushed lately. Take it easy Rebeca. How are you today ? I hope you are doing fine, you have done better by the past already, keep it on! kiss x0x0
She's not passed through my head as to kill my spirit today but there is still time yet.
Let's hope that she doesn't. I'm just worried about my garden at the moment it's really hard to do and the housing have sent a letter of complaint out so I have that to worry about too.

R

Rebeca1

She has passed through my head as to kill my spirit. Please sing for me as they believe in space what you sing can happen.

T

tourbillon

Hi Rebeca1 I will sing for you this morning, I am used to sing among my prayers and I will try to send a tons of ascending and high vibrations in your space. Come everyday at least to give some news from you to us, please, it's important we know each one of us is working things out.
It's been terrible there but I have some hope. Let's keep strong together. x0x0

R

Rebeca1

Hi Rebeca1 I will sing for you this morning, I am used to sing among my prayers and I will try to send a tons of ascending and high vibrations in your space. Come everyday at least to give some news from you to us, please, it's important we know each one of us is working things out.
It's been terrible there but I have some hope. Let's keep strong together. x0x0
Thank you so much

R

Rebeca1

Thank you so much
The female space ghost in my body that owns the earth as it is registered in her name as her house in space who said she crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone or spirit mist still keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit but not as much.
Please keep singing for me as they believe in space what you sing can happen.
Please sing I am a ghost and the space ghosts have absconded. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rebeca1

She was crushing my insides last night and passing through my head as to kill my spirit last night, it was horrible I couldn't sleep for the pain in my tummy and back.
Does anyone else feel pain from your voices?

R

Rebeca1

She still keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit and hurting my big toe.
It goes on.
The medication doesn't work because it is paranormal.

T

tourbillon

Hi Rebeca1. Yes, it is paranormal, I agree, I understand you. You need to try praying. There are some activity that you could focus on to have much more energy in order to cope within the time you are in this spiritual difficulty. Everything evolves and eventually you will be set free at some point. Expect miracle, expect prayers are listened. I know thoses days have been rude. But remember me. I did the exact same things, it was very much more complicated and I felt like I was murdered. I am still alive and in love with life. This is very much something we can work it out, I know that for sure. Keep alove <3 kiss kiss you are important, loved and we care for you. You too will make it thru, join us, join our forces. You could ask Mickael Archangel, if this is a spiritual negative force, he will manage a way for you to get out of that current hell alike mess that has been made on your head pretty much in illegality of his divine authority

R

Rebeca1

She's still killing me slowly.
I'm really fed up 😒and frustrated 😩.
I'll probably just die.
Its paranormal with me.

R

Rabbit777

If u feel it’s paranormal- pray. But don’t stop taking meds. Both might help. Use every method to combat this.

T

tourbillon

Rebeca1 this happened to a lot of us to go thru shit and we managed it all at some point everything will evolves slowly and get your ass out of pain, trust me, you have archangel on your behalf protecting you and your life

R

Rebeca1

She still keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit.
I just want them to come out of my body, I don't want to die.

R

Rebeca1

She's still killing me slowly.
Don't know what to do.
Fed up 😒