• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't know how long I will last

R

Rebeca1

The female space ghost in my body that owns the earth who said she crushes human ghost embryos/fetuses to death up in the ozone or spirit mist still keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit I go a blur I don't know how long I will.
I m worried.

N

NoOne5

Please don't get angry but do you see a psychiatrist and taking medication? :peace:

R

Rabit777

Sometimes some of this might still from something in our past and is representing itself in a weird way. I’m seeing a psychiatrist and I also want to see a psychologist to talk out my issues and treat the ‘ root’ of this. Might be helpful to try if u haven’t. I’m just looking for one that’s good and affordable.

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

The female space ghost in my body that owns the earth who said she crushes human ghost embryos/fetuses to death up in the ozone or spirit mist still keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit I go a blur I don't know how long I will.
I m worried.
That's interesting. I don't doubt what's going on with you. I've been through similar stuff. Just remember they aren't as powerful as they seem and you can see that because when you sleep they leave you alone. You are in an experience that they can't always interfere with.

R

Rebeca1

She also keeps hurting me.
Really fed up 😩

T

tourbillon

I am so sad to hear your story and so sorry. I wish you could feel loving arms and quiet and loving moment now. praise praise praise for you <3

R

Rebeca1

She's still passing through my head as to kill my spirit. I might not last long.
Worried 😩

R

Rebeca1

She was crushing my insides last night really painful and she's still passing through my head as to kill my spirit.
Don't think I will last long.

T

tourbillon

Hi Rebeca1. You will work it out, you will get thru it.

T

tourbillon

Everyone not only you is having huge difficulties currently as there is something on the atmosphere out there that is really really like a massive energetic storm. The planets conjonction is very prone to being a lot into rollercoaster. It's not only you. You managed it all your ways and your others day up to now, do not give up. Feel free to message me at anytime if it's heavy rude or simply too difficult for you to cope. Thanks you <3

R

Rebeca1

Everyone not only you is having huge difficulties currently as there is something on the atmosphere out there that is really really like a massive energetic storm. The planets conjonction is very prone to being a lot into rollercoaster. It's not only you. You managed it all your ways and your others day up to now, do not give up. Feel free to message me at anytime if it's heavy rude or simply too difficult for you to cope. Thanks you <3
Thank you so much

S

SandAndStars

Do you have someone near you when the hurting happens?
I know what you mean as pain in that way.
But she will not crush you, even if you feel it.
The worse was when I was alone, but when someone in the room better. Talk on this forum or to someone near you who you trust.
It hurts I know, but you are strong.
❤

R

Rebeca1

Do you have someone near you when the hurting happens?
I know what you mean as pain in that way.
But she will not crush you, even if you feel it.
The worse was when I was alone, but when someone in the room better. Talk on this forum or to someone near you who you trust.
It hurts I know, but you are strong.
❤
I just talk with my eldest daughter.
Thanks for your kind words.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

That sounds tragic. Maybe she'll go away. Some of mind did. But I do have other evil spirits I need to work on.