• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I don't fit in to society because of my bpd and other mental illnesses

• Thread starter Butterflywingsofhope
  • Start date
B

Butterflywingsofhope

Hello, I have really severe borderline personality disorder, bipolar II, ptsd, reactive attachment disorder, ocd, anxiety, and depression and because of that I don't fit into society. I only have four friends and my family, everyone else stays away from me. I wasn't always a good person and because of that I'm paying the consequences of being alone. I'm trying to be a better person. I feel like nobody gets me. Only nine people care about me. I'm a social outcast. I have no one and it is a good reason. I'm going to counseling. I strongly feel like giving up because I have no one. I think that it would be better if I were gone.

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

Welcome to the forum. You’ll meet some friends here. Dont be shy, you’re welcome to share and open up.

Passionflower

Passionflower

Nine people caring about you sounds a lot to me so maybe you should concentrate on nurturing those relationships.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello and welcome to the forum. I too have BPD as well as other diagnoses. I think it is wonderful to have 9 people care about you. I would love that. :)

toutatis

toutatis

It'll be okay @Butterflywingsofhope. You're doing well to have a some people care about you, it says a lot about you, honestly. From what I understand about BPD, you have heightened feelings of rejection within you, and so I think to a large part, it's those thoughts and feelings which are causing you the most dismay. Yes, continue with your counselling, try to let go of any thoughts which are hurtful to you (and you may need to do that a lot some days) and battle on. And keep reaching out here too, you're doing well friend.

SlowlyUnravels

SlowlyUnravels

Hey, this feeling of not belonging or being suited to society is awful, but there's always a place for you. I hope you like it here and feel comfortable, and try to think that you might not be that bad of a person and 9 people caring for you might not be that bad at all. If you care for them too, it might be just enough =)