• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I dont feel that im strong, i feel weak.

T

Tvgirl

Anyone else in my shoes would have handled things differently and full of strength. I feel that I'm weak.

J

JeanPierre

I don't think you are weak dear. You have fought long and hard to defend the delusion.
Now it's time to be even stronger, get the proper meds and get on with the business of good mental health with schizophrenia. You can do this. We all want you to succeed. We love you unconditionally.

T

Tvgirl

I don't think you are weak dear. You have fought long and hard to defend the delusion.
Now it's time to be even stronger, get the proper meds and get on with the business of good mental health with schizophrenia. You can do this. We all want you to succeed. We love you unconditionally.
Thankyou, @JeanPierre . I really want to get well.

N

natalie

I was just about to say the same thing, you are not very weak, you are in fact strong.

Just put these delusions, and also complying with your meds, and seek additional mental help if you need it, I think, that pshychartry once a month, I think it was you, it was not acceptable, an appointment must be booked earlier than once a month. You need to be seen, quicker!

Best regards.

D

dansell123

Don't think, "I am not strong"...rather think what action will make you stronger for your loved ones, for youself and others. We don't have full control over who we are in the present, but we can wish for strength--for love, compassion and wisdom. Wish for strength, take baby steps and little by little you will go towards the light.

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

You're stronger than you think @Tvgirl ! You can do it buddy! You got this! We are here for you.

T

telepathic_one

Anyone else in my shoes would have handled things differently and full of strength. I feel that I'm weak.
Not true, they may look stronger after we are beaten down and at the bottom but we can only go up from the bottom

L

llittlelostlady

You are beautiful inside, that matters more.