• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't even know what the heck is going on anymore

B

Bub

So I really gotta get this off my chest right here.

I have no clue what my emotions are anymore. 1 week I'm pretty happy n shit. I'm all "I'm glad I have my friends." and all that. And then the next week, I'm down in the dumps and all "My friends are against me and they hate me." Which is how I feel now. It's bullshit. I'm afraid to find people to play games with because at the moment I feel like everyone on this planet knows who I am and for some reason hates me. It sucks because just the other day I was playing games with random people and having a good time. It just fucking flip flops and I fucking hate it.

I just feel like I'm not living in reality. I believe this is all just some test. God I hope... I fucking hope

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

You hope it's a test? Welcome by the way...I can relate...I don't flip flop too extremely and for me it usually doesn't include absolutely everyone being against me...but it is so tiring. Right now I am feeling like almost everyone is against me..do you find this happens without something triggering it or does it always come from things people say/do?