• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't even know how to deal with these feelings.

myownveryone

myownveryone

I don't know where to put them. I literally just threw up because of how much I've freaked out today and that is an anomaly for me. I don't throw up because I'm upset. I'm not ill. Definitely not pregnant, so it must be stress. Not to mention I hurt myself and I didn't even have anything. It was like it just happened and I had no control for a split second. If I can do that in a second I'd hate to think what I'd do if I actually snapped.

Just holding the pieces together, getting kind of scared.

P

Purple butterfly

Heu sorry your struggling I hope you are OK x

P.s

I have the stickey tape if you need some xx

myownveryone

myownveryone

I'm going to need all the adhesives!

I'm fine. I have to stay mostly sane and more importantly alive for my son. he's my focus at the moment. I'm not okay though, I won't lie. I feel like ending it all because I just do not know how to cope with life. It's so hard.

P

Purple butterfly

I hear that loud and clear..... Im glad you have someone else to focus on I hope you remember that xx

I have to go I'm having a rice disaster I can't cook it lol x

P

Purple butterfly

Oh I almost forgot here's the sticky tape and glue

**** sending sending sending ****

Sent.

myownveryone

myownveryone

Oh dear, quick, save it! I can't cook rice either, it always burns to the bottom on my pan.

Thanks for your support sweet. Stay safe :) xx