• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't deserve love...

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
why do I tell myself that every-time something good happens. I always start to doubt the sincerity of the situation, whether I'm reading to much into it, am I being played? What motive does this person have to say they like me. I get so absorbed with self-hatred and doubt that I can't really enjoy the moment.

I always back out, always! But not this time, I refuse to let this opportunity pass, damn the consequences even if they kill me.

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

ACCOUNT CLOSED
self hate gives you a sense of identity

makes the illusion that you exist more real

who would you be without your story?

infinity

P

Polisher

If you think you have found love please go for it.
I did but just carried on with plodding through life as it would have caused upset to too many people.I have never told the person how I feel and it rips me apart everyday.I wish I would have said something a long time ago.

Best wishes and I hope you go for it and you enjoy love and happiness.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

you do deserve love, i'm hoping you and the person you are seeing are happy together :hug:

(sorry unsure if you are male or female)

wraziel

wraziel

I dont deserve too I was very bad last years

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B I have realised that I don't really understand the majority of people Mental Health Experiences 7
thepersistenceofmemory families who don't believe in mental illness Mental Health Experiences 6
P I don't know where to post this. Dealing with multiple problems at the same time. Mental Health Experiences 2
M Don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 8
R I don't know... Mental Health Experiences 3
A I don't know who i am Mental Health Experiences 4
Shana09 I'm feeling overwhelmingly terrified, I don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 3
lavenderfire When People Need Help But Parents Don't Step In Mental Health Experiences 5
G I don't want to get to 30 Mental Health Experiences 19
C I don't know what to do anymore Mental Health Experiences 10
F I don't know what to do. Mental Health Experiences 9
L I don't know what happened Mental Health Experiences 6
O I don't need me. Mental Health Experiences 4
moonperson I don't understand what is wrong with me exactly Mental Health Experiences 22
F Sometimes I don't want to exist anymore. Mental Health Experiences 17
N I am really depressed & don't want to live. My parents have disabled certain websites from my laptop based on keywor. So, i can't easily access help. Mental Health Experiences 7
gt86 I don't think I can handle it anymore Mental Health Experiences 3
Soul_Deeps I don't think surviving is still an option. Mental Health Experiences 5
MrBond007 Looking for a way to calm down since I am always so angry and I don't know how to stop. Mental Health Experiences 3
B I feel like I don't belong anywhere Mental Health Experiences 18
N I Don't Understand (Trigger Warning?) Mental Health Experiences 4
Annelis I don't know what to write so I guess this will have no point :) Mental Health Experiences 7
S I don't feel like we make enough noise. Mental Health Experiences 7
Shana09 I feel so irritable, like I want to lash out and I don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 15
I If I can offer some words of wisdom for younger members: don't push people away. Mental Health Experiences 1
UnstableSolace Why do people ignore sufferers as long as they don't verbally express it? Mental Health Experiences 11
C I don't know if I'm normal , does everyone behave/feel the same? Mental Health Experiences 2
American Boy I don't care if people hate me on here Mental Health Experiences 26
z270 I don't know what to make of anything anymore Mental Health Experiences 8
Annelis I don't know how much longer I can do this Mental Health Experiences 9
T I feel like shit even though i don't have real problems Mental Health Experiences 22
C Why do i get Reoccurring dreams about an old unrequited love (lgbt) Mental Health Experiences 1
B Why do people love to point people out as a "Villain" ? Mental Health Experiences 3
S Distancing myself from the people I love Mental Health Experiences 4
MissPink Moods with love Mental Health Experiences 4
H could i ever love? Mental Health Experiences 3