• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don't accept my problems. I kill my problems.

M

MattMVS7

My only sole mission here on Earth is to be an awesome superior god-like destructive being (metaphorically speaking) who becomes superior to all things inferior in his life by destroying these inferior things in his life. In other words, I do not accept any problems other people and/or this life gives me (and that would even include my anhedonia and depression). Accepting problems and moving on in life makes me and my life inferior regardless of what anyone else says. Whereas, not accepting problems through having the attitude of an awesome superior god-like destructive psychopath who wishes to put an end to all things inferior in his life is the only thing that makes me the better person regardless of what anyone else says. And this would even include putting an end to my own inferior self who is an inferior punching bag and an inferior slave to his problems in life because he has to live with them and accept them and that he cannot have complete dominance, power, and control through pure pleasure alone over problems and suffering in his life.

If other people and this life have full respect towards me and do me good, then I will have full respect in return. But if other people and/or this life gives me problems, then I will not accept and be content with that and would even end my own life in the event that my problems of depression and anhedonia would never fully recover.

Mayfair

Mayfair

How do you react to someone who is nice to you in real life Matt?

katya

katya

Am I reading this wrongly, or are you insinuating that you'd be okay with murdering people?

S

supergreysmoke

Am I reading this wrongly, or are you insinuating that you'd be okay with murdering people?
Only governments are allowed to do murdering. Against the law otherwise. Antisocial as well. Can't he limit it to some torture, maybe gorge eyes out?

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Only governments are allowed to do murdering. Against the law otherwise. Antisocial as well. Can't he limit it to some torture, maybe gorge eyes out?
:eek:
Don't encourage that kind of behaviour!

Let's all hold hands and sing Kumbayah. :peace: :loveshower: