• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

D

DecafCornet

I will look into it. Ive been looking at psychologists for me to go to. I’ll just have to pay more attention to my changes in my moods.

M

megirl

I find it useful to journal.
If I do get a sence of being overwhelmed or struggling to work out how I'm feeling I find journallings quite good to get it on paper and also see changes or patterns in my mood

A

abdul46

I haven’t done it in a while; it only happens when i get super spirally. I did it maybe twice last year. I’ve had one of those test done before. It stated depression, ADHD, and personality disorder. I mainly went to be able to get my adderall. I didn’t have the money to go to therapy regularly

I can completely relate DecafCornet, I have ADD and chronic depression. I’ve put a brave face on my whole life but have felt empty inside.

Talking to a therapist hasn’t helped much. Neither has a divorce or chronic lung disease. I’m approaching my 30s now and the only think keeping me going is persistence and Islam.

D

DecafCornet

I can completely relate DecafCornet, I have ADD and chronic depression. I’ve put a brave face on my whole life but have felt empty inside.

Talking to a therapist hasn’t helped much. Neither has a divorce or chronic lung disease. I’m approaching my 30s now and the only think keeping me going is persistence and Islam.
What’s kept me going it believing this life is all I have. I’d prefer to live a shitty one with moments of happiness rather than nothing at all.