• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don’t know?

F

failedvibecheck

Really don’t know what the poing of this is but I feel good today! I’m happy :) I was kind of surprised by how good I feel because I’ve been self-harming a lot this week. I think I’m going to try not to? Or at least until next week. I also have two exams coming up, which I’m nervous about but I’m trying not to beat myself up over it!

Yeah, that’s it. This thread seems kind of pointless but I just wanted to get that out. I hope you all have a good day!

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm so pleased you are going to have a good day and i hope tomorrow is a good one too. Life is so up and down sometimes. I have to prepare myself for the next onslaught :)

Direisalone

Direisalone

Best of luck with your exams and with the self harm just take it one day at a time... Although reminds me of a TV show I watched a bit off where she said if you're struggling to cope with something, can you do it for 10 seconds? If so do that then do another 10 seconds, so you end up taking it 10 seconds at a time... Not sure if that helps.

bpd2020

bpd2020

It is so lovely to hear today is a good day.

F

failedvibecheck

I'm so pleased you are going to have a good day and i hope tomorrow is a good one too. Life is so up and down sometimes. I have to prepare myself for the next onslaught :)
thank you :))
yeah, life can be really unpredictable, huh? but i know you can face anything life throws at you <3

F

failedvibecheck

Best of luck with your exams and with the self harm just take it one day at a time... Although reminds me of a TV show I watched a bit off where she said if you're struggling to cope with something, can you do it for 10 seconds? If so do that then do another 10 seconds, so you end up taking it 10 seconds at a time... Not sure if that helps.
thank you <3
that actually helped a lot! i’ve found that breaking things up into smaller goals makes it seem less scary and more attainable :))

F

failedvibecheck

Okay today I wasn’t feeling the best and I ended up self-harming 😬😬 Resisting urges is a lot harder than I thought, usually I’d sh whenever I felt like it so trying not to is kind of new to me :(

P

Prycejosh1987

Really don’t know what the poing of this is but I feel good today! I’m happy :) I was kind of surprised by how good I feel because I’ve been self-harming a lot this week. I think I’m going to try not to? Or at least until next week. I also have two exams coming up, which I’m nervous about but I’m trying not to beat myself up over it!

Yeah, that’s it. This thread seems kind of pointless but I just wanted to get that out. I hope you all have a good day!
I think self harming for you is giving you a release of tranquillity. I think you should do a self analysis. I love the fact you are feeling good. Problems will come always to all of us. Try to find another way to cope with stress. Listen to music, it helps me a great deal.