• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I don’t know.

D

Dogsarelife93

I want to binge so badly, I’m not 100% sure if I have a binge disorder or not but I think I do. There’s days where for hours I eat anything and everything in sight. Right now I had a pretty good day but when I got home my dad once again made me feel horrible and now I have the strongest urge to eat everything I can find and order food. It’s midnight and I’m trying so hard not to but I’m just so upset.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I want to binge so badly, I’m not 100% sure if I have a binge disorder or not but I think I do. There’s days where for hours I eat anything and everything in sight. Right now I had a pretty good day but when I got home my dad once again made me feel horrible and now I have the strongest urge to eat everything I can find and order food. It’s midnight and I’m trying so hard not to but I’m just so upset.
Sorry your dad made you feel bad 😞 most of us have a crutch we go to when we feel bad. I cant claim to underatand the need ro binge. My crutch is drugs unfortunately.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Eating Disorders Forum 5