I don’t know what to do.

B

Bear444

I have been hearing and seeing things that no one else around me notices for 6 years. I have seen people, smoke, construction equipment, and bees fairly commonly and I usually hear voices calling my name or mumbling something weird to me. I don’t know if this is normal because I am too scared to bring it up, but if anyone knows what this might be and has any suggestions please let me know. I am just so tired of this and trying to ignore everything and it can be hard sometimes because I accidentally will ignore a real person, anyway if anyone has any imput it would be much appreciated.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
My voice says my name in excess of 50 times a day, one morning he said it at least a dozen times before I even got out of bed so I know how you feel. The rest of the time he's still talking non-stop all day.

Mine has never been able to create visual hallucinations apart from the odd minor distortion that lasts a split second then goes away but voices are the source of hallucinations.

If you're not on medication I'd consider getting some, it can reduce the volume of the voice by as much as 95% and perhaps even stop the visual hallucinations aswell but without personal experience I can't say for sure.

B

Bear444

Thank you for letting me know, I will consider getting medication.

S

ScopeDynamo

I was prescribed meds for it and was released from hospital in 2014, and havn't been re-admitted. Might be worth considering.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Hearing Voices Forum 13