I don’t know what to do.



New member
Jun 1, 2018
A few months ago I went out for drinks with my friends and something bad happened to me and I don’t know how to cope with it. It started with the fact that a man spiked my drink. I don’t know what with but it made me very confused and then I don’t remember a good 70% of the night,( the 30% was before I got spiked). My eyes went blood shot and my pupils were huge, I was vomiting uncontrollably and it was a blackish brown. I couldn’t hold myself upright and it was bad enough that my friend wanted to call an ambulance but had no phone to do it with as the man had stolen mine and she didn’t bring hers out. The man had told my friend that he knew me and then we apparently spent over 2 hours alone at his house before he dumped me outside my friends house later on, I have no recollection of what happened during that time but I do remember before that happened that something else really bad happened to me the night I got spiked. And its messed me up I think forever. The guy that spiked me sexually assaulted me and I can’t bring myself to even say what happened out loud. He didn’t rape me or anything but he did force me to do things that I really didn’t want to do, even after I said no but I was too confused by whatever drugs he’d given me to be able to stop him and he knew that. I know that I could go to the police but I have no evidence now as it was months ago and I didn’t get tests done at the time. There was no cctv and nothing but my word against his. I’m scared that if I do go to the police that I’ll go through all of it and they’ll turn around and say they can’t help me. I can’t sit in that interview room with someone like my sister or a friend (cos I can’t bring myself to tell my parents and as I’m over 18 I legally don’t have to) and explain what happened because I’m so ashamed of myself for being so stupid about the whole thing, simply because I was scared. Please if anyone could offer some advice, I’d really appreciate anything you’d have to say.
Thank you.
- anonymous.


Well-known member
Jan 4, 2013
Please don't feel ashamed, it wasn't your fault. He drugged you.
Please do go to the police they have victim support which will help you.
You don't have to tell anyone, he shouldn't get away with what he did to you.
I'm here to listen anytime, you can pm me as well if you need to.
Your friend is a witness. Hope you heal soon.
Take Hun
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Other Conditions and Experiences 7

Similar threads