i did self harm

Warrior

Warrior

i dont deserve kindness or anything good though
:hi: and how you feeling now? I did self harming years ago and still carry the scars, I was told it was through seeking attention what a load of BULL.
Down the years I found out hearing voices etc was causing me to do it, as I felt mentally my mind couldn't cope so it was like an escape route...my heart goes out to you :hug5:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

:hi: and how you feeling now? I did self harming years ago and still carry the scars, I was told it was through seeking attention what a load of BULL.
Down the years I found out hearing voices etc was causing me to do it, as I felt mentally my mind couldn't cope so it was like an escape route...my heart goes out to you :hug5:
i'm a bit more stable today, i was at the rescue kennels and spending time there always helps me :love:

i cant have a dog though, Willow hates dogs :sorry:

Warrior

Warrior

i'm a bit more stable today, i was at the rescue kennels and spending time there always helps me :love:

i cant have a dog though, Willow hates dogs :sorry:
Lovely to hear you feel more stable and they say pets are supposed to be a relaxation to humans plus they're having attention and :love: from your care...I love animals.
If your able to do more time at the kennels you'll find yourself relaxing more mentally :hug:

Willow is your cat?...I had a cat and dog together years back but my cat was only 12mths and within a week excepted my staff.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Lovely to hear you feel more stable and they say pets are supposed to be a relaxation to humans plus they're having attention and :love: from your care...I love animals.
If your able to do more time at the kennels you'll find yourself relaxing more mentally :hug:

Willow is your cat?...I had a cat and dog together years back but my cat was only 12mths and within a week excepted my staff.
yep Wilow's my cat, she's very sominant and the rescue charity who rehomed her said she cannot be rehomed with babies either (that was her history, human had a baby and Willow got too upset and dominant and baby was in danger) :sorry:

Warrior

Warrior

yep Wilow's my cat, she's very sominant and the rescue charity who rehomed her said she cannot be rehomed with babies either (that was her history, human had a baby and Willow got too upset and dominant and baby was in danger) :sorry:
midnightphoenix to be like that you don't know what her past experiences have been bless her, my staffy who died of kidney disease stage 3, we had at 2yrs old through a family members and he was abused by his original owners :)

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix to be like that you don't know what her past experiences have been bless her, my staffy who died of kidney disease stage 3, we had at 2yrs old through a family members and he was abused by his original owners :)
original owner told me over facebook Willow had been in a loving home but because she could not cope (Willow could not cope i mean), Willow had to go to rescue, my girl Ebony was abused and abandoned and died before I got Willow, she was definately abused, Willow just shows normal nervousness of new situations as far as I have seen, I suspect that Willow got so dominant around baby cause Willow was never taught boundaries until she went to rescue (yes you can teach cats boundaries)

Warrior

Warrior

original owner told me over facebook Willow had been in a loving home but because she could not cope (Willow could not cope i mean), Willow had to go to rescue, my girl Ebony was abused and abandoned and died before I got Willow, she was definately abused, Willow just shows normal nervousness of new situations as far as I have seen, I suspect that Willow got so dominant around baby cause Willow was never taught boundaries until she went to rescue (yes you can teach cats boundaries)
Oh I am sorry to hear about Ebony and what a beautiful name so unusual :love:
It could be then that Willow was spoilt being on her own and got used to it that way, animals are like we regarding feelings and habits...my Bruno wouldn't let other dogs around him much but loved the family and he was great with my seizures a proper alarm for my hubby :hug:

K

Karl L

Might take some time for it to kick in :hug:
Hi, how are you? I've been a bit up and down and s also been reluctant to take my medication.......don't know why. I know its vital to take my pills but I've been stubborn . Not thinking rationally am I ? :( :(

E

EstherRose94

Hi, how are you? I've been a bit up and down and s also been reluctant to take my medication.......don't know why. I know its vital to take my pills but I've been stubborn . Not thinking rationally am I ? :( :(
I’d try to stick to them until it’s been long enough to see how they work. Otherwise it’ll take longer 🙈 I know because I’ve done that haha.

I’m pretty good!

K

Karl L

I’d try to stick to them until it’s been long enough to see how they work. Otherwise it’ll take longer 🙈 I know because I’ve done that haha.

I’m pretty good!
Ok, I'll try them. Last week I completed the first draft of a script... it was a distraction but I now doubt myself. My friends say it is good but I struggle to see it

E

EstherRose94

Ok, I'll try them. Last week I completed the first draft of a script... it was a distraction but I now doubt myself. My friends say it is good but I struggle to see it
That’s super cool!

E

EstherRose94

Thank you. I guess I can be creative sometimes. Had a low day today. Haven't been able to keep still for some reason :(
Ugh I hate when I’m antsy! Today I walked and biked and that helped a bunch. I usually don’t make time for that but it was nice.

K

Karl L

Ugh I hate when I’m antsy! Today I walked and biked and that helped a bunch. I usually don’t make time for that but it was nice.
That's awesome. Wish I had that kind of escape. Tonight I feel like a failure. Harmed :( :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slyway Self Harm Forum 5
H Self Harm Forum 12
Slyway Self Harm Forum 3
shaky Self Harm Forum 3
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 100