i did self harm

E

EstherRose94

Hi. I managed to get about an hour. We have just been out for a few hours and now back in the caravan for a bit. Hope you're ok today? :)
Yep! Just taking things super easy this week trying to keep stress low but it’s working so far 😊 might up my Zoloft dose per my psychiatrist after I travel

K

Karl L

Yep! Just taking things super easy this week trying to keep stress low but it’s working so far 😊 might up my Zoloft dose per my psychiatrist after I travel
It's good to take things easy. Have you had a good day? :)

K

Karl L

Hi. Hope you're ok? I was prescribed with Setraline and Propanalol by my doctor. But I don't think it's the right medication for me.
I've just got back home, great to be in my normal surroundings :)
Monkey by my side watching the TV. Feel a bit calmer than the other night

E

EstherRose94

Hi. Hope you're ok? I was prescribed with Setraline and Propanalol by my doctor. But I don't think it's the right medication for me.
I've just got back home, great to be in my normal surroundings :)
Monkey by my side watching the TV. Feel a bit calmer than the other night
Good! ☺️ The third med i tried was the charm for me, don’t be afraid to tell your doc to switch.

E

EstherRose94

I go to see my doctor tomorrow and my counsellor appointment is at 2p.m. Dreading it :(
Which one? Or both? Sometimes I don’t wanna go to therapy but other times I’m eager to so I can have help with something that’s bugging me before I vent to family lol.

S

simonr1978

Just be honest, no one's going to judge you there Quite the opposite.

K

Karl L

Which one? Or both? Sometimes I don’t wanna go to therapy but other times I’m eager to so I can have help with something that’s bugging me before I vent to family lol.
I'm dreading the counselling. Not in the right frame of mind. It'll be tough today I think

K

Karl L

So difficult tonight. My head is all over the place. Over thinking about who hurt me. Getting frustrated with it now

K

Karl L

Had my counselling session today. Been given my weekly homework. I'm not too sure if it's working for me yet. I'm dealing with things that I never thought I would

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 20
A Self Harm Forum 4
S Self Harm Forum 2
sadpunchingbag Self Harm Forum 9
soulsearcher Self Harm Forum 37