i did self harm

E

EstherRose94

I’m sorry! You’re not a bad person. Songs can be very emotional. They make me anxious sometimes too :hug:

K

Karl L

I’m sorry! You’re not a bad person. Songs can be very emotional. They make me anxious sometimes too :hug:
Why can't I shake this thing away? It's been a long time, why can't I let it go. Feeling troubled tonight

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

yeah i talked to the samaritans previously, depends which samaritan i speak to, some seem to get snappy with me for no reason
Sorry you've had that experience with the samaritans

They been helpful whenever I've rang

Maybe you're right maybe it's hit and miss

E

EstherRose94

Why can't I shake this thing away? It's been a long time, why can't I let it go. Feeling troubled tonight
I’ve been feeling kinda sad about stuff from the past today too. I’m doing my best to stay in the present and not let it snowball. Sometimes sad memories will come and go even if it has been a while

K

Karl L

I’ve been feeling kinda sad about stuff from the past today too. I’m doing my best to stay in the present and not let it snowball. Sometimes sad memories will come and go even if it has been a while
I opened my heart and soul to her and she just dismissed me completely :( :( :(

vanish

vanish

I’ve self harmed before and I know I’m neither bad nor stupid. I think you’re intensely hurting emotionally, which caused you to harm yourself. That doesn’t make you bad or stupid, but overwhelmed mate. I hope you’re okay.

K

Karl L

Hope you had a better day today?

E

EstherRose94

Hope you had a better day today?
I’ve been feeling my anxiety a lot more but at least it’s less scary than it used to be. I wish it would go away but I do see my therapist today.

K

Karl L

I’ve been feeling my anxiety a lot more but at least it’s less scary than it used to be. I wish it would go away but I do see my therapist today.
Hope it goes well for you. I have my counselling session on Thursday. Not looking forward to it if I'm honest.
But I finish work at 5 today and then off to Wales for two days :)

E

EstherRose94

Oh nice! I actually am looking forward to my session because my doc’s brain is still logical when mine isn’t. Like here let me use that, mine’s decided to cycle through scary feelings again.

K

Karl L

Oh nice! I actually am looking forward to my session because my doc’s brain is still logical when mine isn’t. Like here let me use that, mine’s decided to cycle through scary feelings again.
I'm still stuck in the past in my head. The situation I mentioned before about being hurt by someone is still eating away at me. My counsellor has assured me that I will get through it. But I'm sceptical

E

EstherRose94

I'm still stuck in the past in my head. The situation I mentioned before about being hurt by someone is still eating away at me. My counsellor has assured me that I will get through it. But I'm sceptical
You will get through it. You will eventually be able to accept what happened on a factual basis rather than an emotional one and let it go. You’ll be at peace with it.

I’m struggling with the same. I’m over analyzing my feelings. I’m just like two seconds away from snowballing and trying not to lol.

K

Karl L

You will get through it. You will eventually be able to accept what happened on a factual basis rather than an emotional one and let it go. You’ll be at peace with it.

I’m struggling with the same. I’m over analyzing my feelings. I’m just like two seconds away from snowballing and trying not to lol.
I do exactly the same. Over thinking is the worst thing. It was a situation that went from sweet to sour.
:( :(

K

Karl L

I do exactly the same. Over thinking is the worst thing. It was a situation that went from sweet to sour.
:( :(
Ok, so I'm at the caravan in Wales. Strange surroundings, can't settle to sleep. I want to go home :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 20
A Self Harm Forum 4
S Self Harm Forum 2
sadpunchingbag Self Harm Forum 9
soulsearcher Self Harm Forum 37