i did self harm

K

Karl L

As much as I love my nephew, it feels great to sit with my creature comforts watching one of my favourite tv shows :)
Bad night tonight. Very unsettled :(

K

Karl L

Totally lost now......past messing with my head. Screaming!!! :( :(

K

Karl L

just woke up :hug:
I'm off work tomorrow. So looking forward to a bit of a rest :) just watched one of my favourite films. Silver Linings Playbook. I love that film because it plays out that no matter how bad things are something always comes good in the end :)

K

Karl L

I'm off work tomorrow. So looking forward to a bit of a rest :) just watched one of my favourite films. Silver Linings Playbook. I love that film because it plays out that no matter how bad things are something always comes good in the end :)
Very unsettled tonight. Don't even know why :(

K

Karl L

Feel quite good at the moment. Miss you xx

K

Karl L

i'm having possibly paranoid thoughts :sorry:
Oh no! :( I'm so sorry to hear that. Has something happened to trigger this? Obviously I don't mean to pry, but I do worry . Sending hugs to you

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Oh no! :( I'm so sorry to hear that. Has something happened to trigger this? Obviously I don't mean to pry, but I do worry . Sending hugs to you
lack of sleep last night i think and when i did sleep i had bad dreams for the time i was actually asleep :sorry:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Self Harm Forum 3
soulsearcher Self Harm Forum 10
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 14
shaky Self Harm Forum 3
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 100