i did self harm

K

Karl L

I'm off work tomorrow. So looking forward to a bit of a rest :) just watched one of my favourite films. Silver Linings Playbook. I love that film because it plays out that no matter how bad things are something always comes good in the end :)
Very unsettled tonight. Don't even know why :(

K

Karl L

Feel quite good at the moment. Miss you xx

K

Karl L

i'm having possibly paranoid thoughts :sorry:
Oh no! :( I'm so sorry to hear that. Has something happened to trigger this? Obviously I don't mean to pry, but I do worry . Sending hugs to you

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Oh no! :( I'm so sorry to hear that. Has something happened to trigger this? Obviously I don't mean to pry, but I do worry . Sending hugs to you
lack of sleep last night i think and when i did sleep i had bad dreams for the time i was actually asleep :sorry:

K

Karl L

lack of sleep last night i think and when i did sleep i had bad dreams for the time i was actually asleep :sorry:
Bad dreams are the worst. I have them frequently. Sometimes they can affect me for days. Hopefully you will sleep better tonight :)

S

simonr1978

It's been an odd couple of weeks, for most of which I've been too busy to even think. Tonight however I've found myself at a loose end and some old habits have re-surfaced. I feel bad because I told a friend I'd try not to since she's asked me not to, I did say that I couldn't promise not to though.

K

Karl L

It's been an odd couple of weeks, for most of which I've been too busy to even think. Tonight however I've found myself at a loose end and some old habits have re-surfaced. I feel bad because I told a friend I'd try not to since she's asked me not to, I did say that I couldn't promise not to though.
All we can do is promise to try. Believe me, I know. Stay strong. Hope you're ok?

S

simonr1978

Thanks for your concern and support Karl, I appreciate it more than you can imagine.