midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

again :cry:

im sorry i let everyone down :cry:

bad meowmy to Willow as well :cry:

if midnight was a good meowmy then Willow wouldnt have heart troubles :cry:

E

EstherRose94

You can’t make her heart problems better but you can make her comfy despite them and you do. That’s all you can do.

Things like that don’t happen for a reason. For example, if I kid has an illness it’s not because his parents did something bad. It’s because his genes, his environment, etc all led to a perfect storm to cause it. No one’s fault though. Stuff just happens. Good and bad and neutral.

What’s red bar if you don’t mind me asking?

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

You can’t make her heart problems better but you can make her comfy despite them and you do. That’s all you can do.

Things like that don’t happen for a reason. For example, if I kid has an illness it’s not because his parents did something bad. It’s because his genes, his environment, etc all led to a perfect storm to cause it. No one’s fault though. Stuff just happens. Good and bad and neutral.

What’s red bar if you don’t mind me asking?
its what happens when i'm a bad member :sorry:

L

Lunar Lady

Move on from the self harm yesterday - you can't change it and today is a new day.

Midnight, I know I've said this a couple of times now, but you seem to struggling far more than usual. These last couple of weeks haven't been the 'usual' Midnight - you seem to be having a really hard time. :hug:

We all love you here but we can't provide practical help - Only support. Have you spoken to your mum or someone who cares for you in real life about all these thoughts lately? It's like your OCD is on steroids ;)

I care about you (we all do) and I really want to know that someone in your world has seen the change in you and you're getting some help.

Huge hug and buckets of love xxxx :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Yes what lunar says is right. You do seem to be struggling especially with the health of your cats. Whatever is wrong with willow has nothing to do with you or how your feeling. But she may be picking up on your distress. Is willow being treated by a vet. I guess she is Co’s you said you’ve got your fur babies insured. Try listening to your music and calm yourself. Will you be going into work today because that would distract you.
If you keep on feeling like this you really need to get it checked out with a professional.
Sending big hugs for you:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Yes what lunar says is right. You do seem to be struggling especially with the health of your cats. Whatever is wrong with willow has nothing to do with you or how your feeling. But she may be picking up on your distress. Is willow being treated by a vet. I guess she is Co’s you said you’ve got your fur babies insured. Try listening to your music and calm yourself. Will you be going into work today because that would distract you.
If you keep on feeling like this you really need to get it checked out with a professional.
Sending big hugs for you:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
yeah she's seeing the vet again on saturday

E

EstherRose94

My OCD has been on steroids too 🙈

I’m with you! We’re tougher than our worries. :grouphug:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i just dont want to lose Willow :cry:

shes only 4 and i fear that like Ebony she'll get taken too soon, one of Ebony's problems was her asthma, Willow's is her heart and i believe the heart and the lungs are right next to each other :cry: the heart between the lungs i should say :cry:

one more shift at work then vet day or should i say v** day cause Willow will glare at me if i say the word :cry:

one lung either side of her heart :cry:

E

EstherRose94

Lol she knows the word vet? Smart kitty!

I’m sorry that you’re worried and I hope you and willow get good news!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 22
A Self Harm Forum 4
S Self Harm Forum 2
sadpunchingbag Self Harm Forum 9
soulsearcher Self Harm Forum 37