i did a harms

Parayana

Parayana

Big hugs @midnightphoenix, honey. I think self harm is a lot like drugs - a way of controlling exactly what you feel.

J

Jules5

Midnight no more self harm.......I SH and it stopped hurting long ago. Can you believe I am sh elsewhere now.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jules5

Crying too much is sad. I have not cried in ages due to my medications. The meds seem to block my emotions. I am coming off them slowly and I can feel the withdraw. I keep feeling lousy and now I know it is the withdraw effects of meds. I am hoping to be off two of them with in 4 months-slowly withdraw. Lots of hugs and try not to sh. we love you here on the forum and tigger and willow too.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Crying too much is sad. I have not cried in ages due to my medications. The meds seem to block my emotions. I am coming off them slowly and I can feel the withdraw. I keep feeling lousy and now I know it is the withdraw effects of meds. I am hoping to be off two of them with in 4 months-slowly withdraw. Lots of hugs and try not to sh. we love you here on the forum and tigger and willow too.
i wish i could cry :sorry: :hug:

J

Jules5

No worries Just please talk on forum instead of self harming. I am in the habit of just shaking my legs constantly opposed to self harming. I also started drinking alcohol again which makes things worst. That on top of the cigarettes is not good for my health. I rather sh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shaky Self Harm Forum 3
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 100
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 217