I cured my S.A.D with Omega 3 - Omega 3 cured my SAD!

C

Citizen67

I suffered from SAD from the age of 14 quite possibly from the age of 10 until the age of 40. it was hell then at the age of 40 I started taking Omega 3, it didn't work on my depression for 7 months, the Omega 3 seemed to work on my body first before moving on to curing my brain problems. Fact: 24% of the brian is made from essential fatty acid of which omega 3 is one. Omega 3 also cured loads of problems I had, loads of. them. This is maybe the only post I am going to post on the subject.

C

Citizen67

I had a couple of a light-boxes for a couple of years before taking Omega 3 the light-boxes just took off the sharp edge of the SAD attack, Omega 3 cured it. It took a while, it wasn't instant, but in the end it cured my SAD.

Last edited:
J

Jennifer 1967

Thanks for this information. My psychiatrist has me on the light box and fish oil although I don’t take it consistently. I will now. Thank you.

C

Citizen67

Thanks for this information. My psychiatrist has me on the light box and fish oil although I don’t take it consistently. I will now. Thank you.
There is no known toxicity level for Omega 3, I took BIG doses for 2 1/2 years, it took 7 months before it started working on my brain,it seemed to do my body first. but I was very ill, your timetable is probably not going to the same and going to take a lot less time I think, but take it.