• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

I cured my S.A.D with Omega 3 - Omega 3 cured my SAD!

C

Citizen67

I suffered from SAD from the age of 14 quite possibly from the age of 10 until the age of 40. it was hell then at the age of 40 I started taking Omega 3, it didn't work on my depression for 7 months, the Omega 3 seemed to work on my body first before moving on to curing my brain problems. Fact: 24% of the brian is made from essential fatty acid of which omega 3 is one. Omega 3 also cured loads of problems I had, loads of. them. This is maybe the only post I am going to post on the subject.

C

Citizen67

I had a couple of a light-boxes for a couple of years before taking Omega 3 the light-boxes just took off the sharp edge of the SAD attack, Omega 3 cured it. It took a while, it wasn't instant, but in the end it cured my SAD.

Last edited:
J

Jennifer 1967

Thanks for this information. My psychiatrist has me on the light box and fish oil although I don’t take it consistently. I will now. Thank you.

C

Citizen67

Thanks for this information. My psychiatrist has me on the light box and fish oil although I don’t take it consistently. I will now. Thank you.
There is no known toxicity level for Omega 3, I took BIG doses for 2 1/2 years, it took 7 months before it started working on my brain,it seemed to do my body first. but I was very ill, your timetable is probably not going to the same and going to take a lot less time I think, but take it.