• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I couldnt stop myself tonight...

• Thread starter dabearwiffdasammich
  • Start date
dabearwiffdasammich

dabearwiffdasammich

I went a few days without binging but tonight I just couldn't stop myself. I will admit this binge wasn't as bad as they used to be, but I still binged and I feel awful for it.....

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Im sorry it got to that point. You have made a good first step by sharing on here. Now its out there and readyto be tackled xxx

B

bpd2020

With binging there will be times you have a relapse. Please do not feel any guilt. BED is an eating disorder and needs treatment. I could never have managed it on my own.

AnnN

AnnN

With binging there will be times you have a relapse. Please do not feel any guilt. BED is an eating disorder and needs treatment. I could never have managed it on my own.
How you managed?

Zero One

Zero One

I haven't been able to binge on anything so I feel happy to read about it. I was eating like crazy for months and enjoying everything, now I put myself on a diet...I gained too much weight. Glad you got to enjoy your food😘. I feel like I just eat to survive 😋 but sometimes I include little things I enjoy to break the monotony. I wonder what you ate.