I convinced myself im going insane.

P

Paklom

Hey guys, sorry for being annoying and posting over and over about the same but i really feel helpless.
Lately ive been hearing songs in my head, you know the kind that get stuck in your head and they keep playing. I know its cominh from my head but im being obssesed over it. Lately its getting worse, having songs in my head 24/7, even when sleeping or waking up. Even in converastion its like having a background music or i zone out and lose my concentration. I literally dont have any only when im not thinking about it or when im too focused on something else. My GP didnt tell me anything about it, he told me im OCD and with all the intrusive thoughts im literally feeling like im going psychotic. Ive actually convinced myself im slightly psychotic and cant get the idea out of my head. GP aslo told me that i have some signs of hyponchondiasis. I really feel confused, sometimes i feel motivated and ready to fight other times i feel like im losing.

NWiddi

NWiddi

If he hasn't already get your GP to prescribe you some anti-psychotics, they'll lower the volume of the voice you're hearing by around 95%, they let me focus and concentrate more and sleep even though the voice I hear is doing pretty much the same as yours, if he's not singing he's whining or begging me to talk to him.

The medication also takes away some of your voices other abilities so it may shock him into being quiet a bit more or stop completely.

P

Paklom

If he hasn't already get your GP to prescribe you some anti-psychotics, they'll lower the volume of the voice you're hearing by around 95%, they let me focus and concentrate more and sleep even though the voice I hear is doing pretty much the same as yours, if he's not singing he's whining or begging me to talk to him.

The medication also takes away some of your voices other abilities so it may shock him into being quiet a bit more or stop completely.
I dont think he will perscribe me antipsychotics due to the reason of anxiety disorder. My biggest fear is developing psychosis and he knows that. He thinks that its just my ocd and anxiety doing all this and perscibing such a pills would mean bad to me. Side effects maybe be devastating. Plus i have no irrational beliefs, im just scared af. Also i know the music comes from my head, althought its annoying i can tell its me doing. So that is why hes not taking such an action. Maybe it is hypochondiasis or maybe it is the power of our brain coming up with all these symptoms ive read. Maybe its my fear doing it, OCD hitting in my fears. Maybe...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Hearing Voices Forum 15
S Hearing Voices Forum 15