I can't

• Thread starter Charliedragonfly
  • Start date
C

Charliedragonfly

I can't it's all gotten so much worse so so much worse please just no no it's gotten so much worse you sound distressed but I'm not aha

No there's people and everyone is watching me and I can't eat I can't people want me to be so large I can't move then they will take me away and damage me and I need to die I have the date it's a year away and I need to prepare I need to go to hospital before Christmas and I have a brain tumour and it will kill me anyways I saw it Jessy said she wanted me to play with her and I saw it in her room and heard it grow it's real my boyfriend is wrong, it is real and he hates me he wants to hurt me and Sally saw her she says she wants to help me but she's trying to hurt me they know what's best they know what's best
Please help me I can't do this any more they demand my full attention and society won't let me give it to them they are trying to tear them away from me but if I go on medication I will die, again. I don't understand because I died a few years ago I know I did I remember something bad happened that day maybe oranges sorry I'm rambling what even am I doing here someone just please tell me what's happening to the world I sound deluded but I promise I'm not.

Also they make me hurt myself to the point where I'm going to scar, all over my entire body.

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
Hey there, I’m just wondering if there is someone you can trust offline you can talk with? I know you say everyone is watching you, so you might not trust many people though. I hope you can have a talk with someone just to debrief what’s happening for you.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi charliedragonfly. Are you under the MH team if you are you really need to speak to them , if not please go to see your GP . If you dont think you can tell yourGP then write it down as you’ve done here and let him read it. I cant say but it does sound like your going thru a psychosis and a GP can get you the right help. Medication will not kill you . In fact its kept me alive for years, without it I’m sure i wouldnt be here. Please get yourself some help:hug:

C

Charliedragonfly

Hey there, I’m just wondering if there is someone you can trust offline you can talk with? I know you say everyone is watching you, so you might not trust many people though. I hope you can have a talk with someone just to debrief what’s happening for you.
I just questioned my boyfriend aha. He has not replied yet.

C

Charliedragonfly

Hi charliedragonfly. Are you under the MH team if you are you really need to speak to them , if not please go to see your GP . If you dont think you can tell yourGP then write it down as you’ve done here and let him read it. I cant say but it does sound like your going thru a psychosis and a GP can get you the right help. Medication will not kill you . In fact its kept me alive for years, without it I’m sure i wouldnt be here. Please get yourself some help:hug:
I'm getting a therapist on the NHS soon...my GP said his inclination was that it was my brain trying to deal with stress when I told him about the voices... Because I only hear them inside my head... Thank you

C

Charliedragonfly

My boyfriend says that I'm not well. I don't know what to do. He won't tell me what they want and just keeps lying to me. I just feel restless. And the voices went silent and suddenly screamed that they were coming for me in my sleep unless I seriously damage myself...

C

Charliedragonfly

Maybe you can get help with your anxiety, do you take any meds? Do you sleep enough?
My anxiety is probably brought on from not eating or sleeping enough. I'm working on finding ways to cope with it, thank you :) And no, I don't take any meds.

L

linus

I don’t even suffer from something serious, but as a carer for my son my anxiety went to the roof and the only way I was able to continue my life was with the help of some anxiety meds (some powerful ones for 2-3 weeks and now just on paroxetine with a normal dose). If you get enough sleep you let your brain go through a self care internal routine and it improves your well being both physically and mentally. Get some help at least with the sleep even if it’s meds induced at first, I thank God somebody pushed me to solve the personal crisis, I was day dreaming to kill my family so that they don’t suffer anymore..

C

Charliedragonfly

I don’t even suffer from something serious, but as a carer for my son my anxiety went to the roof and the only way I was able to continue my life was with the help of some anxiety meds (some powerful ones for 2-3 weeks and now just on paroxetine with a normal dose). If you get enough sleep you let your brain go through a self care internal routine and it improves your well being both physically and mentally. Get some help at least with the sleep even if it’s meds induced at first, I thank God somebody pushed me to solve the personal crisis, I was day dreaming to kill my family so that they don’t suffer anymore..
Thank you. I will really try to improve my sleep routine, and if I can't, then I will consider medication. I'm glad you're better too :)